[H] [US] [Thrall] <Grievance> AOTC, M+, Social, Adult gaming community

Grievance is recruiting for our Horde guild on US-Thrall.
RAID:
We presently raid 3 nights a week; Tuesdays(Open Progression), Thursdays(Closed Progression), and Saturdays(Normal Casual Raid) from 9-11EST. While we do raid, we are a community focused guild first and foremost. Our progression goal for each tier is to clear AOTC(and we have successfully for many consecutive expansions), and we do not participate in Mythic level raiding.
Tuesdays is heroic and anyone can come as long as they meet ilvl requirements.
Thursdays is heroic, and participation is confirmed by the raid leader based on logs and comp.
Saturdays are normal clear, anyone can come as long as they meet ilvl requirements.

Mythic Dungeon:
We have Mythic Dungeon guild nights on Monday. Anyone can come, we run keys as a guild with rotating groups. The focus is Vault unlocks. It’s a great time to test a new spec or route without the pressure of timing every key.
We don’t not require you to attend every raid, or participate in group content to be in the guild. We are a guild that raids vs a raiding guild. We enjoy a flexibility in our group content that allows people to take breaks as needed, and participate when they can while still accomplishing our overall goals. We have fulling cleared fated raids this season, and are organizing around 12 guild keys on Monday nights.

If you would like to join Grievance Gaming head over to our discord. In the read me first section you will see links to apply to each of our chapters. You only need to apply to one, then send an in game request via the guild finder, and an officer will reach out to chat over discord.

If you want to talk before you apply feel free to reach out to Varie

• Varie, Recruiting Officer, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US)
    Discord: Vaerii#0989 Bnet:Navari#1589
  • Shiv, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US)
    *Rethyn, XO, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US)

discord. gg/grievance

Grievance Community:

Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you.

Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.
Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed in October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations.

When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

Grievance can be found playing the following games:

Lost Ark, Black Desert Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Everquest II, Final Fantasy XIV, World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmoore, Classic-Mankrik)

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans) Battlefield, Overwatch, Lord of The Rings Online, Minecraft, Warframe, World of Tanks

MOBA Gaming: Heroes of the Storm League of Legends
(And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s)

5 Likes

Hey! So you read all the details above and you’re still with us. Right? Still there? Great! So then I’ll see you in game…

Wait. You haven’t made a decision yet? After all that, you’re still on the fence about how awesome of a guild you could be in?

We do raids, M+, the PvP thing, leveling alts, and other fun, cool, and amazing things which are just too awesome to mention. I mean if we told you we’d have to kill ya-… I mean invite you to the guild. So save us some trouble and just join. :wink:

-Fuzy
#alltheroars

Still going strong with fated raids! Come check us out!

1 Like

Joining Grievance has been one of the best experiences I have had in wow! Awesome folks, great raids, and most important, a friendly atmosphere. Come see what we are all about.

Just saying been with the guild about 6ish months and have been really enjoying the experience!

Throughout my WoW experience, I could never find a good Horde guild. I drifted from guild to guild, server to server, and for a while I didn’t play any Horde characters I had.

Then I found Grievance around the time Legion started, and I have a healthy stable of Horde toons. Even now, while I’m mostly inactive waiting for Dragonflight pre-launch, the family element keeps me around and ensures me a place at the table.

Grievance is the refutation to the stereotype of immature kids making up the Horde population of WoW. We’re all mature adults with lives and in many cases, families.

We can’t make you come to us-- you need to want to. If you do, the door is open and you just need to walk through.

I have been here for a few years now and this guild is a great place to be. The people are nice and there is almost always someone around to chat with either in game or discord.

Being in a good active and social guild makes the game more fun. Being in a great one… well why don’t you come find out!

I’ve been here for 7+ years. It’s been so long I genuinely can’t remember. I can’t escape! Send help!

1 Like

I joined the discord & cannot fill out the application bc I’m not a member? I’m so confused! Can someone please help? <3

We have a guest assistance channel in Discord. If you are still having problems applying please DM me over there. Prepatch!!

The longer I’m with Grievance the more I love the community!

Coming in hot for almost a year. Grievance feels like my second family, so much fun and a bunch of weirdos I have come to know so well and enjoy gaming with.

This is like the WoW family I didn’t know I needed.

If you are looking for a guild that is very active with Raids and Mythic+ and you like to hang out with a bunch of friendly people who can get the job done then Grievance is the guild for you.

Hey! We are all settled into the new expansion! Come check us out.

1 Like

You guys still active?

Application sent. I look forward to a response at your earliest convenience

This is probably one of the one of the most laid back guilds you will ever find. I came back after a long hiatus and was pretty concerned about finding a home. I eventually came across a post just like the one above and I found a place where people are incredibly talented, offer a low stress environment to learn and grow as a player and gives you plenty of opportunities to be involved. Grievance isn’t just a guild, its a family. Come have fun, enjoy your time in the game and learn new things.

2 Likes

No joke. When I came back to retail for Dragonflight I was worried about finding a guild I’d fit in with and Grievance (recommend to me by a friend) made me feel right at home from the start. It really feels like a community, because it is one.

1 Like

We are gearing up for Season 2! If you need a home please reach out via discord!