[H] [US] [Stormreaver] <Mythic Mischief> Sun - Mon 7pm to 9:30pm Central. 12/12H 5/12M

Is a Stormreaver US guild that focuses on having a good time while clearing end game content. We are always joking and messing around but are able to clear content. We formed at the start of Nighthold on the server Dragonblight and grown to a top end guild on our server block before stopped raiding at the end of Uldir due to a dead server . We have earned AoTC for every raid tier of legion And Uldir . Made the move to stormreaver with our core group of raiders and are currently 12/12 Heroic and 5/12 Mythic . We have a strong group of raiders but are looking to Fill in some holes in our Team. Our raid days and times are Sun- Mon 7pm till 9:30pm Central time. We are currently in need of a Ranged DPS (firemage ++) all classes are open other then hunter , and a melee dps with a strong offspec tank that could fill in as a raid tank when needed. We are open to other skilled players. We are a mature raiding group. Most of the group is 30+. Please contact Greyskull#0327 on discord for more information. Battle tag Greyskull#1924 https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormreaver/Mythic%20Mischief

I’m interested in joining. My guild decided to jump ship to another server and I cannot do that.