[H][US][Mal'Ganis]<Exitium> 3/8M - LFM Heals/RDPS, anyone welcome

We are a semi-hardcore, semi-casual raiding guild on Mal’Ganis [H][US] that has been successfully clearing contest since BC. While we mostly focused on heroic content last few expansions, our aspiration is to eventually fully clear mythic content.

Currently we are 3/8M EP but sadly had a few people leave us for classic. If you’re looking for a guild to start over with, please consider us, we’d love to have you on our team. Most of our core people have been playing and raiding for several years. While we are determined to get stuff done in the game, a lot of our members have RL responsibilities (jobs, kids, and the likes) so we also understand there’s a life outside of it.

With that said, we are looking for players that will be able to make most of our raids, know their class and spec, come prepared and are capable of learning mechanics. Preferably at around 430 ilevel, but willing to work with you.

Raid times are: TUE/WED 8.00pm - 11.00pm CST

Currently we are looking for more heals and RDPS (alltho could use another rogue or two as well).
Most need classes

• Warlock
  • Shadow priest
  • Ele Shaman
  • Fire Mage
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto shaman

We have a main tank team but will consider adding another skilled tank to the team as long as theyre ok with playing off-spec if needed.

If interested, please message one of the officers below:

• Loraim#11921 Stoll

• Milo#1570 Wos

• TheOppai#1791 Oppai

• Yia#1707 Yia (currently not raiding but willing to answer any questions)

I heard you guys have some really hot chicks on your roster

2 Likes

like danny devito?

Enhance shaman here so ill let you guys come to me if you are desperate enough. Can look up logs under Nulad on mal’ganis. 8/8H and been playing enhance since vanilla. discord is Dulan#5145 and bnet is Dulan#1914. ILVL is 437 and neck will be 65 today.

I heard joining the guild comes with free m+ carries.

Milo#1570 Wos

Add me and we can talk on bnet. We are running 8/8 Heroic tomorrow for alts & friends (Sat 8pm St). You could join us and see how you can perform on raid.

So youre looking for a man of god?

Are you getting your info from Fox News? o.O

i dont watch tv =(

No, I saw a guy named Stoiimar and he told me. I think that’s the same person as Stollmar, right?

“A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail.”
…or something along those lines ^_~

We are still looking for gamers to join us

Added bonus: You might learn some spanish along the way!
Or german if you ask nicely.

Ran across this post was interesting in knowing if you guys were still looking, im a fire mage, new to this server