[H][US] Looking for a Weekend Raiding guild

My friend and I are looking for a weekend raiding guild. We were 9/11M in Antorus before our guild fell apart. I at that point have just been pugging around here and there, while my friend Joe went ahead and finished 11/11M.

This tier we have been trying to find a group that actively pushes mythic on weekends but have found no luck so far. Both of us are altaholics and are looking to fit into a dps (but can heal/tank) roles.

Lightning(Me): MM hunter (377). I do actively play as a tank(and sometimes heal) on my paladin (375) and push keys on my Havoc DH.(381)

Joe: Solid survival hunter(370) and Blood/Frost Dk (381) that he pushes keys with.

Our goal is to find folks to do high keys with (15+) but also raid with specifically on weekends.

Current preference is to find a guild on Turalyon or Malganis, but we are open to transferring if times can match. our character list is below for further inspection.

Lightning: Lightningale-Turalyon, Shinylights-Turalyon, Bladewaltz-Fizzcrank

Joe: Arrowbic-Mal’Ganis, Bloodecay-Mal’Ganis

our M+ character io page;

h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/fizzcrank/Bladewaltz

h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Bloodecay

Feel free to message me on Discord(joemitch12#4105)

For Clarification; we would prefer to raid on our hunters, but are totally fine playing other characters. (such as our DH and DK for example)

the alts listed above are our most geared but we absolutely don’t mind leveling and gearing other classes to fit the team.

**edit my bad missed 2 numbers in my discord name.

There are like 5 weekend teams on realm. Have you tried Duplicity, Warsong or OE’s new weekend team?

Are you guys set on only playing weekends? My friends and I just moved our guild to Mal’Ganis and we Raid Tuesdays and Saturdays 9 server - midnight. Not sure if that fits your bill but I figured it’s always better to check, we are currently looking to actively recruit a DH and BM hunter for our roster. If you have any questions please feel free to add my btag at HeckinApple#1169

7/8 m ally team, 6% on ghuun, fri-sat 6-10 server, james#12323

what times are good for you for raiding?

7/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
DH
Rogue
Hunter
Lock
Healer - No Priest/Pally/Druid
Tank - Prefer Multiclass Tanks.

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873(edited)

Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Mistweaver (HIGH)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Any Exceptional RDPS

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Oh I know this is a shot, but I really want to leave our information if it fits what you are looking for! We are alliance, and I know you did post horde, but maybe we have the rest that you are looking for. Let me leave our information. I hope to speak with you regarding a spot on our roster for Dazar’alor!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Healer

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536

I sent you a FR. We’re on Malganis. Add me if you didnt get it. Morpheus#1478