[H] [US] <Gravy Boat> is recruiting!

We are a stepping stone (or happy final destination) guild for new players, levelers & returning players. Our growing guild is here to welcome & support the new players in its community & old players, no matter how rusty, lol (so, if you’re hiding in classic, eh hem). We are actively recruiting so don’t wait…hop on the GRAVY BOAT & apply today.
Located on the Gurubashi Hakkar Daggerspine Bonechewer Aegwynn realm cluster. EST time, we are a weekend guild.
About us-
Looking for a fun group to run dungeons and level up with? New to the game? Want to try a different role? Looking forward to practicing in an understanding group setting? Check out Gravy Boat, a chill learning guild. Gravy Boat is creating a motley crew ready to learn the ropes. As a novel guild, our plans are to build the fun and shoot the breeze with newbies, returning players and levelers.

• We have a Discord server for those interested, packed with basic guides and helpful tips.
  • Check out our cross-realm Community, called Lost in the Sauce, which you can apply to in-game no requirements. Since the guild is still new, our established Community can let you get a feel for how we do things.
  • We will have group events and leveling runs for dungeons and battlegrounds at our active hours, (the weekends) generally in the evening est. Gravy Boat guild likes to make use of the in-game calendar so members can stay abreast of interesting events and plan ahead.
  • We are currently getting ready to raid. Raiding is not required. We do intend to run other events that appeal to all levels, such as achievement hunts, mount collection runs, old raid farms, group questing/rep grinds and heroic mythic and timewalking dungeon groups.

Expectations-

• We strive to provide a fun, chill, silly environment for everyone to enjoy. So, grab your peg leg and parrot–we’re good to go. Our guild chat is mature, 16+ only please.
  • Hopes are that guild member participation is something we don’t need to encourage :blush: Come out, hang with your guildies & rock the boat…isn’t that why you’re here.
  • We have an MIA Disc channel and inactive rank, give us a heads up if you’re taking a break. Casual and committed.

Our guild plans to have fun, grow, and learn together, come and join us!
Find us in the guild finder under social and leveling-for more info or a ginvite contact me- Btag SpunkySis#1290

Add you on bnet I am going to be online all day

Discord: Zurgane#3882
Bnet: Zurgane#11645
Toon i am lvling Zurgane-Aegwynn

Once I get out of this silly starter edition in a couple weeks when I get paid, I may look yall up. I played first time from 2007-2011 on Moonguard…sadly, I have no idea what my old account info is, so I am starting over. Which is for the best since so much has changed and I have forgotten more than I remember.