[H][US][Area 52] 7/8M <Abandon Ship> Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30EST

Abandon Ship (AS) is a World of Warcraft, Casual/Core Mythic Raiding guild that branches out into a community of other games! Our main goal, is to have fun while progressing at a mythic level while people playing what they want to play rather than being shoehorned into a class/spec/role they don’t enjoy!

We have a two week ‘trial’ period where new recruits are expected to show up to raid, even if they may not be used, as well as being as active as possible before being bumped up to raider rank. We also shoot to have the most competitive group and best comp possible for progression fights so we always ask if you are sat for a fight (even our seasoned raiders) that no one gets offended and understands the reasons behind doing so!

Raids are 8:30pm - 11:30pm server (EST) Tuesdays and Thursdays. We also have a heroic raid clear on Sundays at the same raid times that trials are expected to be at as well as just to have fun :slight_smile:

We also have two or so groups of people who push high M+ keys and plan to do so going into BfA. So if raiding isnt your thing but M+ is, we have a spot/rank for you!

If you’re interested in joining our crew (pun intended), we are ALWAYS recruiting any role and would love to have you join us! We are always looking for new friends to join us in the laughs of the community we have developed over the years!

Ready to apply to Abandon Ship? Please copy this link and fill out our application form:

The form directly feeds to our discord. Additionally, feel free to reach out to us through WoW Progress or whisper any officer in game (RealID’s listed below):

spence#11584 Discord: Spence#4761
emjay#11739
Lobster#12404
Frogfather#11302

Hiyas! I’m a 6/8M holy priest looking for a new home, hopefully with people who like each other and like to play together. How are you guys set for holy priests in your raid group? My advert is right here with all the pertinent links to my pages if you have space. 6/8M Holy Priest lf Horde home

If you are interested in applying, the application can be found here!
goo.gl/forms/eVbgO0fM1lNW3cOo1

Still Recruiting for immediate and 8.3!

High Priority:
Mages
Warlocks
Spriest

Medium Priority:
Rogue
DPS DK

All exceptional applicants are welcome to apply if your class is not mentioned within our current needs!