6/8M Holy Priest lf Horde home

Hiyas! I’m a holy priest, I’m 6/8M, and I’m looking for a sociable, social friendly guild full of people who like to talk to each other. I’m looking to raid 2 or 3 days a week, preferably done by 1030pm EST, with no more than one day on the weekend.

I’ve been playing this game for 15 years with no breaks, and I’m still “christmas prezzies” friends with past guildies. I miss that sense of community that we once had!

So what will I offer you? Well, I’m always on time, always on for every raid, always down for a m+, always prepared with spare gems/chants/pots, and I firmly believe that if anyone asks a question in gchat they deserve an answer, because it’s rude to leave someone hanging. Furthermore, if I’m in a raid with 19 other people, I better do my best, because “raid time” isn’t “me time”.

Not gonna lie–if you’re looking for a kickass dps, I’m not the one for you. I can tank (bear), I can heal (h pr, r druid), but my dps is just meh (boomkin, fury, shadow).

Here’s my best-geared toon:
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Faizal
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/faizal

Others:
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Faifa%C3%AD
h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Ruhmpf

bnet: faifai#1115

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Definitely interested in your healing!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: ANY Heal/Casters - We are building exclusively for 8.3
Also willing to accent exceptional tanks.

High Priority:
~ANY GOOD HEALERS~
~HPal
~HPriest
~RSham

~CASTER DPS
~MAGE !!!
~SPriest
~Balance
~Warlock
We are CURRENTLY running Thurs (3-4/8M) until a good group is built!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :partying_face:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Edit to add that I can go 3 days if need be, but I’d still rather not be working to midnight on a work night.

Disturbed - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (7/8) Heroic (8/8) Normal (8/8)
disturbedguild…com/

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Spanky (Spank#1188)

I’m assuming you saw that part about how I’m really a healer, not a dps-er? :smiley: Because if you need a healer, I’d be down to talk with you!

Hi Faizal! My name is Carla. I believe you guys would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

We are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 90%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Minimum Effort is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Thrall. We just transferred over from Mug’thol as the server is dying. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid.
  • 90%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Vapìd (GM) @Vaapad#1119

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

sent out a few friend requests, put in a few apps… still waiting on a response & waiting for the right guild!