[H][US] AOTC ilv404 Guardian Druid (Feral/Resto offspec) LFG on Area 52, Illidan, Thrall etc

Hi there,

I’m a 29 year old female from eastern Canada. I’ve been playing WoW since end of vanilla, so I’ve got a lot of experience under my belt. I recently took a long break after a car accident about 2-3 months ago, only to come back to a dying guild. (My server has been dead since Cata… Blackrock-US)

So I’m looking to transfer to an active server and guild. Preferably Horde. (That raid, do M+ and PVP) Preferably raid time start around 7-9pm EST. Friendly a must! Anymore questions, just let me know :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hey Menopaws,
Check out We Were SOLDIERs, we might be a good fit for what you are looking for on STORMREAVER-US (very active server with many CE guilds). We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and need a competitive DPS or a tank. Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Good afternoon Menopaws,

Attack The Darkness, H, on Zul’jin has been around for over 9 years and we’re a very friendly, non-toxic guild that likes to push mythic progression. We’re 9/9H and 1/9M, with a 3% Mythic Grong pull yesterday after only a few attempts. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11pm est. If you’re not opposed to healing we could definitely use a player of your experience! We have realm firsts from back in Cata and several CE experienced players, just need a few more pieces to help us get back into form. If you’re interested feel free to add me on bnet at Kasharan#1912. Hope to hear from you!

Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM ESTWednesday 8:30-11:30 PM ESTMonday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:

7/8Mythic Uldir

9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:All DPS

Feel free to add on bnet

Cthulhu#1666

or

Cyba#1832