[H][US] 416 Disc Priest Looking for Raiding Guild

Just returned to BFA for 8.2 Have pugged 8/9 Normal, but running into a wall and looking for a consistent group to raid with on a regular basis. Would love to find an 18+ community that is focused on people over progress with evening raid hours around 8PM EST.

Horde
Illidan US
TheNews#1109

Hey! Our guild is Alliance, but we sound awfully close to what you’re looking for in terms of raid times, age group (we’re actually mostly in our late 20s-early 30s), and atmosphere, so I figured I’d post just in case!

We only raid two nights a week and our focus is on clearing Normal and then Heroic at our own pace. Here’s a link to our post if you’d like more details (or you can just add ennui#1686 and message me to chat)!

Hey just sent you a friend request we’re on Area52 our raid times match up with what you’re looking for. We’re Til Valhalla trying to even put our raiding team shoot me a message if I don’t get you first TheBat#1187

Hi Xenza
We are on Illidan. Come check us out.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{3/9 Heroic 7/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 410+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

1 Like

SBF is a new guild to Mal’Ganis (alliance transfer), looking to fill a few spots as we head into 8.2. The goal is to make a quick push for CE as we form a competitive raid environment. We are made up of previous CE raiders (5/9M in BoD after about a month in, took a break). We are now back at full force and looking to get back to CE status on Mal’Ganis as we begin our push into M EP!

We are looking for a couple really solid dps and a healer to add to our roster. We like to have a competitive raid environment. Need to come to raid prepared and know how to play your class at a high level.

Progression:
BoD: 5/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N
EP: 8/8H, 8/8N

We are also recruiting those looking to push M+. Many of us are 1300 io+

Raid Days
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Sunday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Now Recruiting (4-5 Total):
Tanks (0): None
Healers (1): Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
DPS w/ Healer OS (1): Any non Holy Priest
Melee DPS (2): WW Monk, Demon Hunter, Death Knight
Ranged DPS (2): Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Balance Druid

We will look at any exceptional players interested as well.

If interested please contact one of the following:
Criv - Recruitment Lead / Assistant Raid Lead - Criv2016#1559
Davv - Guild Leader - Dav#1874
Kals - Raid Lead - Kalsyrus#1812