[H] <Unhinged> MC10/10 +1 BWL3/8 - Needs more nitwits for our raids!

Original Husband & Wife leadership duo from Emerald Dream!

I am the Harlequin
Malagul is our Ringmaster

Together we bring a balance of crazy and whimsical fun (me), and yet effective enough structure and rulesets to be successful (Malagul).

We’ve ran guilds for 5+ years, and leadership is our profession (we work side by side every day)! I’m personally invested in PvP, having a glad priest and duelist lock, as well as 2400rank in rated BGs before I quit in season 10. Malagul loves the PvE scene, and so, we do both!

Wanted

Evil, mischievous, off-the-wall individuals who are delightfully moody, or curiously unmooded - who are ok with me spitting on them one moment and hugging them the next. I’ll also summon you off cliffs, MC you off cliffs…you know, probably best to not group with me if you don’t want to die.

For our raiding scene, we are in current high demand of the following:

2 Mages
2 Locks
1-2 Shamans => Heals

Maybe
Warriors => DPS Only

However, this is preferential - more interested in those that fit our culture.

What we offer

A hilarious bunch, hellbent on just having fun no matter how the night goes. Sometimes we camp alliance, sometimes they camp us. Sometimes we kill MC bosses, sometimes they kill us. Whatever!

Raid Information
10/10MC 1/1Onyxia 3/8BWL

• Raid times Tues/Sunday, 5:30pm - 9pm
  • Loot System is modified DKP (modeled off ni-karma, mixed with partial loot council) .

Any of our members can invite. You will find me playing Smasha if you’d like to speak with me personally.

If you are lower level - perfect. We have 200 members, many in the 30-40 range who would be great companions for the grind.

~ Penumbra, Harlequin of the Unhinged

We have old people.

I resemble that remark.

I love what this guild has become - I wasn’t sure what I wanted in a guild when starting out - I knew what our last guild we ran was like, but that was a decade ago.

Today - I just want to log in and have a non-hateful and empathetic environment, that also has a bit of dark humor, off the wall conversations that only a few could appreciate, and not be eternally stressed that someone is gonna rage quit because of an instance wipe but rather make fun of the situation.

That is where we are now - pretty awesome place to be <3

Feel free to join our discord, members or non-members welcome discord.gg/MRVy3xr

Priests we need you! My comrades have been given strict orders to only address our priests with “Yes our beloved, here is your sparkling 55 mage water and mana potions, and a stack of light feathers too. Is there anything else you need my grace?”

1 Like

I would imagine youre full on warriors…

Nope - I’m the only 60 warrior. I really need a commited OT/MT warrior who will be my BFF!

Updated specific classes that are in high need!

Public raid invites open for this week - join our discord: discord.gg/Btt9qVQ

Confirming a drunken Saturday night, 5pm server run - come take a spin on the MC loot piñata :wink:

Also in high demand: healers of any type.

yeah, that!

This guild really is the best place to be. No pressure, helpful people that are just in to have fun.

1 Like

Wait… I feel pressured.

no idea why you’d ever feel any pressure :wink:

Husband and wife guilds are like the worst drama guilds.

2 Likes

No drama here.

But he is an Enhancement Shaman, so I’m pretty sure he wears the pants. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah but I hold the whip.

1 Like

Welcome server transfers :stuck_out_tongue:

Bumpity - we are so close to closing out our roster. I promise…logging on each day will bring you a smile (provided you are online at night).