[H] Two new players looking for guild

Hey folks,
Two players (me and my spouse) recently started to play WoW. You’ll be laughing but we are totally new players and never played WoW before, despite we both have solid experience with other MMOs.
We will hit 60-ties today, and I though that this would be the good time to start to look for a friendly community that could help us further.
I am more hardcore guy, that will be looking for Raids, PVP actions and all the fun around. My spouse is more of a casual player that cares about achievements and wants to explore the world (still wants to have some fun with Raids).
As we are nooobs, we have tons of questions and still didn’t fully understand everything (especially the late game activities) but we’re fast learners.

We play fire mage and fury warrior. Mostly looking for active guild with some experienced people that could lead raids, pvps, and explain some basic stuff.

Any good suggestions or recommendations?

Bite Sized Criminals is recruiting and sounds like we might have a decent home for you guys. Send me a message in here or in game as Skorche. You can also try contacting our guild leader Zanceef in game as well.

Hey there Dezken!

Our guild, Thud and Blunder, might be a good fit for you and your spouse. We accept any and all experience levels to our family. We have an active raid team (3/10 Heroic currently), multiple mythic + teams, and people running battlegrounds and arena all the time. We are also always ready and able to answer any questions you all may have about the game or really anything lol.

If this sounds like a good fit, message me in game on Woókiee, Baldngwookie#1117 on bnet, or Wookiee#9104 on Discord. I hope to hear from you soon!

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Wookiee