7/8 Heroic Tank/DPS looking for Guild

Looking for an early/mid tier AoTC guild. Here’s a little background on me:

CE raider in MOP, quit tier 1 in WOD for awhile, now I’m a little older (38) and work makes it harder for me to be as mentally into the game as I used to be. And boomer APM is a real thing =/.

I joined an AoTC guild on my server about 1 month into the raid tier (was in a casual guild with friends before), and they told me they do progression with a larger raid group (actually they’re doing 2 raids of 20-21 people - which is a little weird but it works for them) until they get AoTC and then they merge down to 1 Mythic Raid team.

They have since decided to give up on H Raz and merge down to a Mythic team. Which being a new player I wasn’t really considered for because of both seniority and ilvl (which I have no issues with).

I got Keystone Hero as a PUG tank the last 2 seasons (SL S3 and 4) and I would like to play a DPS with a tank offspec in an AoTC guild. I currently have a Mage, DH, and Monk over 390 (405, 402, 393), but I’m open to Ret, Unholy/Frost DK, Fury/Arms (have all the tank classes max level). I didn’t list druid that’s not on accident.

2-3 night guild would be best - on EST, Friday’s and Sunday’s are the hardest days for me to be consistent with.

Bnet Cubegod#1738
Discord Shelby#4751

Hey there, We may be a good fit for you. Pst me if interested

Imperfect is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Let’s talk soon… gogo mythic prog

Hey, Scam Likely on Area52 might be a good fit for you! We’re a very chill group and we’d love to have you. We’re currently 7/8H and 2/8M, and are looking for more DPS to round out our team for mythic progression. Many of us like to push M+ as well, with most players being around KSM/KSH levels, although the range goes higher and lower.

Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Tuesday and Thursday, and we often do optional alt raids on Saturdays too.

Contact me at macgregor#7123 on Discord or nergz#1386 on Bnet.

Good morning!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 H

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello Charmpriest,

My Guild Twisted Logic is currently recruiting DPS for Heroic/Mythic raid progression and DPS/Heals for Mythic+ key pushing! We would love to have you on whichever class you prefer to play. We do need a Mage and DK above all others but I think everyone should have a choice in the class they play. Here is a link to our recruitment forum: [H] <Twisted Logic> Recruiting DPS for Vault of Incarnates and DPS/Heals for Mythic+

Feel free to message me back If you’re interested!

Thank you,
CJ