[H] <Twelve Step Program> 2/10M LF Big Pumpers!

Twelve Step Program rated 10/10 by IGN and winner of multiple guild of the year awards is currently recruiting for a core position in our mythic raiding team. We are currently 2/10M, 10/10H and looking to round out our roster with a few exceptional players. Most of our core is comprised of long time friends, and we are looking for more to join us. The guild was formed just before the launch of Mists of Pandaria, and we have full cleared every raid as a guild since then. We are sponsored by Captain Crunch.

Current Raid Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8PM-11PM ST (9PM-12AM EST). During the first few weeks of a raid, we may add an additional raid night to clear out the new content.

Currently recruiting (HIGH PRIORITY):

Healers HPally/Shaman would be tight, but open to all specs)

DPS (Ranged preferred, but open to melee as well) (Inquire with an officer about openings for your class, always recruiting exceptional players)

All healing and DPS recruitment is open right now, so even if your class is not listed above you will likely still be considered. If you have an offspec that you are comfortable playing, that is a huge bonus. Speak to an officer in game!

Recruitment for any other roles is pretty much closed due to the strict 20 man requirement in mythic. We don’t recruit for benched positions. If your class is not listed here and you are interested in a casual/heroic only opening, feel free to message me.

Requirements:
-Some prior raiding experience
-Working headset/mic if you want to actually enjoy your time with us. Half the fun of raiding with us are the shenanigans that go on in discord.
-Ability to make raid times. Obviously things come up, everyone misses a raid once and a while, but we expect all of our raiders to show up every raid night.
-210+ ilvl and decent parses.

FAQ:

What can expect from joining you guys?
We raid with the intention of having fun. We don’t take ourselves seriously at all. We’ve all been friends for years and are hoping to create new friendships in Shadowlands. We pride ourselves on our ability to progress fast while enjoying ourselves, something a lot of guilds these days sacrifice.

We provide all of our raiders with free flasks and guild repairs.

We are NOT a hardcore progression guild. While we plan to push content, we are going to do so at our own pace and make sure we have a blast doing it. We have a really laid back raiding environment, most of us have been friends for years and that’s something we value much more so than pushing for US rankings. However, we also expect people to play at a decently high level. The game is no fun carrying people. Some of us are active pvpers, we run guild RBGs on Tuesday nights. We also play many other games besides WoW such as League, Overwatch, Apex, Heroes, etc.

How long is a typical trial?
About two weeks. During your trial you are expected to come fully prepared with pots and knowledge of the upcoming fight mechanics.

Our goal with this guild is to have fun, while downing bosses at a respectable pace. We look forward to every raid night, and so should you! Hit us up in game on battle net (JonB#1490, Ahboo#1573, Aburnman#1533) or myself on discord (Jon#5323) for more info.

so i guess this is where this ends thanks for reading if ur cool join the guild thx.

Still recruiting!

Greetings!

Currently finishing on AOTC prog with the guild that I am in P3 sire hope to be done soon. They don’t have any plans for mythic. I do not have any mythic experience this expansion but if you need a mage I would be willing to participate if you need me. Tuesday night conflicts with my current guild but I plan on dropping when we down sire. Your nights and times are my ideal raiding situation.

I’m 212 Frost (sorry to disappoint)

Message me on Discord if interested: Warmup#5291

Hey! I added you on battle.net, hit me up whenever you’re on!