[H] <Trained Idiots> Late night raiding LFM

<Trained Idiots> (6/8 H) Horde US-Thrall - Late Night Group

Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 2:00am - 4:00am EST

Raid Tier Goals: AOTC, potential Mythic progression

Recruiting: We are currently looking to fill all roles as we are reworking our current raid roster. We are also looking for Mythic+ runners. Social members of any class/spec are also welcome.

Requirements: Discord for those wanting to raid

We are looking to rebuild and reform due to a lack of attendance due to Classic’s launch. We are a close group of friends and raiders looking to down bosses and have fun while doing so. We are looking for like minded individuals who also enjoy the social side of WoW. We usually have groups ready and willing to run Mythic+ and push keys. We will help anybody willing gear should they show an interest in raiding. If late night raiding is your thing, be sure to check us out.

Socials are always welcome as well. Whether leveling is your thing, or you just enjoy the social side of WoW, we are always looking to recruit fresh faces.

If interested, please reply to thread or contact me via battle.net:
Gentlehun#1365

1 Like

Still actively recruiting, come join the late night fun. Looking to fill any and all roles.

So I am a returning player wanting to find a guild I can be a die hard, sweaty, forget to shower like Asmongold or wish family happy birthday cause I’m grinding the game for dear life kinda grind. I work second shift from 3pm to 1am ish. Am not able to return to the game til January 7th but once I am back I am all for the game and pushing to my absolute limits. I have Mythic experience and multiple AOTC’s. I’m a tank main and plan to push to super high IO for keys this x-pac. I also play dps off specs to Mythic raiding level. Your guild has me very interested and wanting to chat with you guys my B-tag will be below hope to chat :slightly_smiling_face:.
B-tag: LockPowerOP#1523