[H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!

Recruiting DPS and Heals!

Recruiting mage / DK / DH / monk for raiding in the evenings

Still looking for mage / DK

Recruiting all roles and classes for m+! Social members welcomed as well.

Still recruiting DPS and Heals for Sanctum!

Recruiting Hybrids and DPS!

Still looking for a skilled mage

Recruiting DPS and Hybrids for Sanctum!

Still recruiting!

Recruiting DPS and Heals for Sanctum!

Hey, I have playing WoW fairly casually this xpac but with a little more time on my hands, I would like to start looking for a guild to run with. I have raided plenty in previous xpacs, and am looking for a good experience over pressure to progress (though who doesn’t like killing new bosses). I am semi retired and on Alaska time, but I think your raid times would work. Let me know if you guys are still looking for more peoples. Thanks.

Hi, Salandar! Thanks for your interest. Yes, we are recruiting DPS and could use a mage at the moment. If you’re comfortable with swapping to Horde, then you’re welcome to reach out to us by filling out our quick app on our website (see first post on this thread for link). For any questions, contact info can be found earlier this on page as well.

Hope we can chat soon

Recruiting for Sanctum!

Recruiting Heals and DPS for Sanctum!

Sorry, it had my classic character as my main. I do have a horde mage I could play, but was hoping to hunter it up…I don’t feel like any class in particular is set in stone for me though.
I will fill out an app later today.

Sounds good, thanks!

Heroic Sylvanas down! Grats to all who were there!
Still recruiting skilled raiders for Sanctum and beyond!

Recruiting DPS and Hybrids!

Still recruiting!

Recruiting for Sanctum and beyond!