[H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!

Still recruiting!

Good morning! We’d love to hear from a skilled mage that enjoys raiding

Still recruiting!

Recruiting heals and dps!

Looking for a skilled mage to round out our roster

Could use a WW/MW flex healer hybrid

Decent group of people here. Good home.

Still recruiting for Sanctum!

Recruiting DK/DH/Mage/Lock/Druid and more!

Could use a monk!

Recruiting heals?
246 hpal 10/10H 1/10M

Hi Beaumont, yes we are recruiting heals, though we ask all hybrids to have a DPS spec they can play if necessary. If you are interested, you are welcome to apply on our site: themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment.

Thanks!

Recruiting Heals and DPS for Sanctum!

Still recruiting for heroic Sanctum and beyond!

Hey this guild sounds like a good fit for my wife. I couldn’t access the website and there were no battle tags to reach out to. Could someone message me at Illated#1398?

Hi, Illfated! If you’re having difficulty with the website, it’s likely because you need to register first and then you’ll be able to see the app. If you or your wife had any other questions, let us know. I’ve added you in game or you could also PM us on Enjin (once registered and logged into an account). Thanks for your time!

Still looking for members, recently rejoined and am just looking for some active members to raid and play with.

Hey Juskitten! We’re always open to returning players, but we do require people to be max level before joining. If you are interested, feel free to reach out to us when you’re 60 as we could use a mage for raiding.

Recruiting DPS and Hybrids for Sanctum!

Still recruiting!