[H] [Tirisfal Deathsworn] Forsaken RP Guild is recruiting!

I would have words with you, Blighthallow.

It has come to my ear that you are seeking to return our people to the old ways under our fallen Queen and I have come to entreat you to do otherwise.

I do so as one who was fiercely loyal to Lady Sylvanas from before my undeath and beyond her open betrayal of the Horde. I worked tirelessly to infiltrate and subvert Lord Saurfang’s rebellion and delighted in arresting and executing those disloyal to our Queen. I speak as a trained Deathstalker and exalted protégé of Master Apothecary Faranell. I have carried out countless assassinations, committed brutal acts of sabotage and torture, was an integral part in the development and deployment of the blight, led forces through Ashenvale and Darkshore during the War of Thorns and I reveled in the ecstasy of Teldrassil’s screams.

But through it all—Teldrassil most of all—I have come to see that all along we have been slaves to Sylvanas’s fear—fear of death, but most of all, fear of life. We have covered over that fear with hatred, thinking that it makes us strong, but it makes us nothing.

Sylvanas’s fear drove her to abandon the Horde AND the Forsaken on a narcissistic quest, leaving us fractured and broken. Regrouping under the banner of the same fear will only result in inevitable failure once again.

There is another way. A harder way. One which will require far greater strength and discipline than the path that you are suggesting.

It is the way of repentance, acts of atonement and reconciliation with not only the Alliance but the rest of the Horde as well. It is the way of love—love not only for Light, Life and Law but for all those who dwell in Darkness, Death and Disorder. Love of peace but also for those embattled in war.

You would return the Forsaken to slavery to fear and to the hatred that obscures as it feeds it. The path of love will be excruciating for us. It will threaten to tear us apart from within our own decaying bodies, for it is contrary to our very nature. But by it alone will we be truly sustained. By it alone will we be fulfilled. By it alone will we be vivified. By it alone will we be made free.

The burning Wickerman has long been a symbol of our freedom. In order for that symbol to truly mean something, to be something other than a hollow vanity, we must come to burn in our hearts with the Love of Teldrassil, for by it alone will we be made living though we are dead.

Faith in the Eternal Burning of the Torched Tree will require from us far more strength and discipline than burning out in hatred and fear, but it will finally, at long last, see us fully and truly free—free to love and free to live.

Follow the Loving Path of the Torched Tree.

4 Likes

Capteya listens to the tree hugging Forsaken and snorted in disapproval during the rant. When it was clearly ended she took her turn.

“There will always be many Forsaken who will keep her memory in their unbeating hearts. But, all of them keep it quiet. Not only do you express it openly, you sound like a Forsaken of reason, a soul of equal measure. I am interested in your endeavors. I am also going to wait before committing myself again. The sting of her betrayal and all that.”

Am I right to assume by your guild info here that y’all won’t be dealing much in actual Shadowlands. More a focus on Forsaken zones and RPing staying here during the expansion?

3 Likes

This is a highly ambitious idea for a guild, I wish you guys the best of luck!

2 Likes

Thank you, that was a lovely response. And yes, that is correct. For the time being, the name of the game is recruitment and establishing guild lore through RP events. This will mostly be conducted within the Forsaken areas, but not limited to them. As a new guild, we have a great foundation, but much work to do in establishing our story and what we hope to achieve in detail!

And thank you to the other posters who have expressed support, it means a lot to us!

2 Likes

That’s cool. Capteya is a Forsaken devoted undead who served in the Forsaken military only between the four continents of Azeroth. Even personally she has never visited the islands of Azeroth or traveled off world.

Not a Sylvanas zealot, but chooses to remember the best parts of Sylvanas. This is a guild/RP arc I’d like to see succeed. Capteya is cautious about whether the intentions of the Tirisfal Deathsworn is true, so she will hold off on approaching just yet.

1 Like

The Undead will rise again from our dirt mounds. Awaken Flesh bags and plague the Alliance army once again. I used to RP, but seems my busy life only let’s me enjoy PvP. Glad to see Undead guilds making a comeback. I will race change my monk to undead I think.

1 Like

Capteya asks around the usual Forsaken towns and haunts about the Deathsworn.

I guess you guys would need an excess supply of spare arms since they’re likely the body part that gets worn down more often than the rest.

I’ve been really enjoying the storyline and RP environment here. I look forward to seeing more faces join our ranks and other RP groups interacting with us down the road.

Bump for a great Forsaken environment!

https: // imgur. com/a/N1Oph40

3 Likes

This sounds awesome and I’ve been craving a solid Forsaken RP atmosphere! Are you folks still recruiting?

Yes we are!

A boost for the Tirisfal Deathsworn.

Though I am not personally a member, I eagerly support this group of roleplayers. You will not be disappointed.

I wish you guys luck in your Guild and your RP!

Honesty, this sounds like enough fun to roll an alt for…

1 Like

I read your response and I’m equally curious about the Cult of the Torched Tree, and I love, love IC opposition. Support to you, too! Unfortunately, my ability to devote to multiple toons at the moment is a bit squished.

Perhaps we could arrange some fashion of a between-guilds meeting for story? Get some friendly OOC and unfriendly IC squabbles going? The more the merrier in my eyes, it’s more about the activity and movement than who’s where with who.

1 Like

That would be great!

The “cult” is just Gulgalogos atm but am open to converts :slight_smile: (I actually just recently transferred to WRA to participate in [N-RP] Cleansing the Blight | Tue 11/30 5:30 PM | Legion Dalaran: The Portrait Room).

It would certainly make sense for Gulgalogos to attend any kind of UD rally, open recruitment or public meeting to offer an opposing viewpoint.

Let me know what you had in mind! I look forward to the possibilities :slight_smile:

Good to see a new Forsaken guild! All the best guys :smiley:

Capteya had to pay another visit to Orgrimmar which is never fun, but better than the bright Elf city. While enroute to her destination she started to get a feeling that something was different along the way.

Looking around she could see the buildings were the same, so she observed the people. It was among these souls that she noticed the difference. The Forsaken numbered the same in percentage, but somehow stood more prominent, more erect. Was this pride? If so, is it do to the work the Deathsworn have been doing? She hoped it wasn’t all in her head.

1 Like

((Still a thing?))

This guild is indeed still a thing, and the guild leader has been swimming through his LSAT. He is not without his allies, however, and if you are curious or would like more information, feel free to contact me as well.

I do apologize, your roleplay post did not go unnoticed, but I wasn’t certain I had the capacity to speak up on their behalf until now.