[H] <Tickle Me Emo> LF2M!

<Tickle Me Emo>

• Progress: 10/10MC, 20man Split Ony
  • Raid schedule: Thursday/Monday 8PM-12AM Server Time.
    Current raid times are sub 2 hours but we expect these to extend as additional content is released.
  • Loot System: EPGP, 1-3 week trial period depending on performance, attendance, raid awareness etc.
  • How to join: Message tidy In-Game or tidy#7310 on Discord!

Looking For:

• 1x Resto Shaman
  • 1x Resto Druid
  • 1x Warlock

Who Are We?

Tickle Me Emo formed in the early days of The Burning Crusade and have been killing things together ever since. We have a wide range of players experienced in both PvP and PvE.

Although most of us met in-game, we’ve formed a tight-knit group both in and out of Azeroth. Our biggest raid of the year is over Blizzcon weekend; our GM hosts an annual meet where we aim to down as much beer and ribs as possible over 3 days.

We’ve re-formed to take on Classic and intend to clear all content in a relaxed and enjoyable fashion.

What Are We Looking For?

A couple of mature raiders to fill key spots in our 40man roster. You should have a solid understanding of both your class and raid mechanics so that you’re able to integrate quickly into our core.

Most importantly, we’re looking for people who want to be part of the team. Hit me up if you’d like to apply!

2 Likes

Bump :arrow_up_small:

Updated as we could take a warlock or two as well. :slight_smile:

Can your GM turn me into a horde?If so then you have my staff