H-Tichondrius [Hordevard University] AOTC M prog

Good Afternoon everyone.

This roster is not different than others in terms of objectives and progress, what it differs is the mentality and the cohesion spirit we have, but also led by a french man (France) (this is what makes it truly different)
This roster is brand new and I built it from scratch, we have approximately a 27 Years old average but anyone is truly welcome as long as the spirit matches.

We have people that never raided before and it was their first experience, so far we made a huge progress reaching AOTC 10/10 heroic (and gearing people up in the same time) / philosophy axed on strategy and mechanics as opposed to be focused on the DPS and HPS.

Parses ? yes but not as strict as “wannabe” competitive guilds that worship those. I believe in progression curve and support, but keep in mind that we all like progression and boss downs.

We are raiding :

Tuesday and Friday 7PM to 10 PM PST

We are looking for Dps to fill our ranks.

Any other roles would be considered !

You can add me either on discord or Battle net

Zergpop#7000 - Discord
Zergpop#2721 - Battle net

Have a great day.

Sneaky Peeeeete !

And here we Go again. !

Hi There !

We’re in the ditch right now, in between 2 patches, it’s pretty slow for everyone BUT we still have the same needs, please don’t be hesitant to inquiry ! 9.1 is getting closer and we want to setup everything before the patch releases.

Have a great day.

Hi there ! Bump !

9.1 is getting closer ( yes it’s true ) ! Let’s do this !

Looking for Ranged dps friends ! Cease your moment !

Hey ! A mage would be a GREAT asset !

Hey I’m a mage …

Oui oui je parle France du fromage.