[H] <Thud and Blunder> 4/10 H CN Raiding Social Guild is Recruiting!

Thud and Blunder is a newish guild on Emerald Dream focusing on more of a comfortable, social, and fun feel for our members. We also support mythic+ teams, a heroic raid team, and are building an RBG team for Shadowlands. Our main goals are to bring back some of that relaxing guild nostalgia from previous expansions while being successful in raiding, pushing mythic+ dungeons, and just having fun in game.

We consist of experienced raiders, PvPers, and RPers from Redwood Tribe and The Emboldened. Our main priority for the time being is to get used to our new changes to classes and get the raid team finalized.

Currently, we are open recruiting, but we are in the most need of the following classes/specs for various content:

• Demon Hunter
  • Druid
  • Paladin
  • Shaman
  • Mage
  • Priest

Our Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30pm to 11pm Eastern

We are also recruiting all who want to come hang out, regardless of gear score or raiding experience. We need new friends!

What we do:

• Leveling and gearing
  • Social Events
  • Heroic Raiding
  • Mythic + Dungeons
  • Casual Arenas
  • Rated Battlegrounds (Coming Soon!)

What we don’t do:

• Condone any of the following in any guild chat channel
    • Racism
    • Sexism
    • Homophobia
    • Transphobia

What we offer to our new members:

• Friends, family, and a guild you can be proud of
  • Active Discord
  • Guild Repairs
  • Fun guild events and shenanigans in game
  • Guild members and an Officer core who are happy to help in every aspect of the game from leveling to gearing to class advice!

What we expect in return:

• Join in the fun and be active!

JOIN US TODAY!!!

Guild Leader & HR Officer
Wookiee
Battletag: Baldngwookie#1117
Discord: Wookiee#9104

Co Guild Leader & Raid Leader
Narikia
Battletag: GunbladeHero#1891
Discord: GunbladeHero#2154

Co Guild Leader & French Canadian
Firenghell
Battletag: Firenghell#1229
Discord: Firenghell#9932

5 Likes

Great friendly, but driven guild >^…^<

1 Like

I once ate 18 eggs in one sitting. Please join our guild.

2 Likes

What days do you guys raid on?

1 Like

We are Tuesday/Thursday 8-10:30 @vanchala

1 Like

This guild very nice. Would recommend it :ok_hand:

1 Like

big pp guild

Hi there! i was just wondering what days are your raid days? And what times of the day are you most active? We’ve got a group 6 possibly looking for a new home. We are most interested in Heroic raiding, Mythic + and ratedbgs.

Edit: I see that you already answered which days you raid on. Do you do any events on the weekends?

Hey there Eltarah! Sorry for the long delay in response! We don’t have any organized events on the weekend as of yet with all the flux of prepatch and all. We generally have people on in the evenings most days and if we aren’t in game, we usually hang out in Discord. Give me a holler at Baldngwookie#1117 if you want to talk more about it!

ALSO SIDE NOTE! WE ARE NOW THUD AND BLUNDER!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Bumpity bump bump :smiley:

Definitely a good group of people if you are looking for a social/chill guild you should hit these guys up everyone is super friendly and willing to help out anyone!

I should plunk my zandalari holy pally in there.

Do you guys need an enhance shaman (with resto offspec) for your raids?

Not yet but we would be interested in having one! Message me! Baldngwookie#1117 on btag or Wookiee#9104 on Discord!

Or this one?

Great guild name!

Thanks! We like it!

Got 3/10 last night and had a lot of fun getting there! Looking forward to downing even more as we progress! Got Darkvein t0 35% last night, too. It’s been a lot of fun! :smiley:

Lady Darkvein DOWN!!! 4/10 Heroic! Moving on to Sun King tonight!

1 Like