[H]-Thrall Mage DPS LF guild

Hi, multi xpac arcane/frost mage here. I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that expects to make it through mythic, ideally before the release of the next raiding tier. I would prefer to stay on Thrall, but I am not opposed to a realm transfer/faction change.

Schedule of availability:
Monday: 10am-10pm
Tuesday: 5:45pm-12am
Wednesday: 10am-10pm
Thursday: 5:45pm-12am
Friday: 10am-10pm
Saturday: 5:45pm-10pm
Sunday: 5:45pm-12am

I have been pugging CN recently, and I am now ready to join a guild. I am 10/10N and 4/10H, on my priest, which is about 10 ilvls up on my mage. The character name is Transitory, and is also on Thrall.

I have played for a number of expansions, but my most recent logs can be found in Uldir, as we moved from heroic to mythic. I was in school at the time, so I did eventually step down from our mythic group.

Here is my blizzard ID, and thanks for your time.

Sigmatropic#11607

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Sup cutie, check us out :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

We would be interested in speaking with you.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 9/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior

Ranged DPS: Boomkin Druid, Mage, Warlock

Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

We are 8/10 H looking to start into mythic hopefully the week after this week. We are looking to clear 8/10 on Wednesday and try to get Sire down or atleast to the looking for 3 Strong DPS (MM Hunter, Afflic Lock, UH DK Pref) and an Rsham/HPriest. point we know we will down him on Thursday. We raid 8-11 Central, Wed/Thurs on Horde Thrall-US. We have a few players who are top 50 in their class for M+ and we really look to progress and clear content. We are not elitest but we do expect people to constantly try and improve by gearing and improving rotation etc. Let me know if you would be interested in clearing heroic with us on Wednesday to see how the group is. We also RBG/offraid (normal/heroic clear) on the weekends. Lots of M+ as well. Hit me up for some more info.

Bnet- Papadapalas#11124
Discord- Papadapalas#7324

Can also hit up Snugzz-Thrall he is probably on since he has no job!

Really looking for:
DPS
MM Hunter (would take BM as long as you perform well enough to progre