[H] [Thrall] <It Belongs in a Museum>: Brand New Achievement and Collections Guild

Have you ever struggled to convince disinterested guild members to join you in XYZ old raid for an obscure achievement that requires multiple people but has no discernible award? Wished the crazy M+ people in your group would slow tf down and try to knock out the achievements too?

Hey there trophy hunters! It Belongs in a Museum is a brand new collections and achievement-oriented Horde guild on Thrall.

If you’re looking for a new, casual home to pursue achievements, collect mounts or pets, do old content or quests, or are into the other non-progression or atypical aspects of the game, this place is for you!

Q&A:

Q: How old is IBM?
A: International Business Machines was founded in 1911. It Belongs in a Museum was founded two weeks ago.

Q: Raiding?
A: Not at the moment, there are only a couple members. In the future, if there is interest we could absolutely set up raids, but if we do it will still be focused on getting achievements from them.

We would also love to do some of the guild achievements, which can help unlock pets, so old raids will definitely be on the menu!

Q: Dungeons and M+?
A: Super happy to run dungeons of all levels, from Ragefire Chasm to the latest M+. Again, we’ll stop to smell the achievements along the way.

Q: Suitable for new players?
A: Sure, why not? To be honest, it may not be many newer players’ cup of tea. A lot of this guild’s preferred activities are likely to resonate more with old veterans looking for the chill life. Still, absolutely welcome! There are no ilvl or level requirements, and we’re happy to help you grow, especially if you’re into this stuff too!

Q: Casual?
A: Absolutely. The target audience for this guild is not restricted, but caters to busy, generally older players with work or have families who aren’t as interested in hardcore progression. A great place for quiet loners, too!

Q: Can I join if I’m not into achievements, think pets are stupid, don’t care about mounts, and am simply an Indiana Jones enjoyer?
A: Please do. We won’t hold it against you.

Q: Discord?
A: When we have enough people for it to make sense, absolutely. Trophy hunting is perfect for Discord and it’ll be super cool once we have more people.

Q: Why should I join a guild with no members?
A: To help it grow! To be there from the start and have a hand in shaping it. It’s also a perfect place for quiet, guildless types who aren’t looking for loud. And of course, most guilds are progression oriented. IBM may not be the first guild dedicated to achievements, but we’re not the majority, so give it a shot!

Q: What about alliance?
A: The main guild is Horde, but I’d be happy to make an Alliance chapter as well since there are plenty of achievements, mounts, and other things that are faction locked, and I myself also have Alliance alts. Let’s do it!

Q: What about players with weird play times?
A: I myself am currently located in the EU, so it’s always a weird time for me. This means we’re super friendly to players with less standard schedules, who play during the day, morning, or late at night.

So, whether it’s mounts that you’re after, experiencing everything WoW has (ever had) to offer, or you’re super niche and just collect tabards, take a look at the guild finder or feel free to send me, Sludgemuppet, a message in game, on Thrall, and I’ll answer any other questions to may have!