[H] [Thrall] Hpal/Rshaman LF Mythic Raid Guild

I have a hpal main, resto shaman, and I am leveling a resto druid for Mythic Raiding. I am currently 9/9N, and 8/9H and would like to push into Mythic Raiding.
I am open to maining either healer the would be best for the raid group.
I have been raiding since Wrath, and have a plenty of raid exp.
I also love pushing keys.

I would love to talk to you about your shaman, or, secondarily, about your druid. We already have an HPal on our roster, so if your heart is set on that, we’re not a fit for you. :frowning:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Kiefar,

I’m looking for a holy paladin to join our raid team. Our guild is Obsidian Spur and we’re located on Thrall. You can refer to our wowprogress page to get more information.

My main is Wretchedmist, and my wowprogress ID is Akumas. My battletag is Wretchedmist#1868 and my Discord is Wretchedmist#7609. I have been playing my priest since September 2005 and healing raids (starting with Molten Core) since January 2006. I’ve been the guild master of Obsidian Spur since TBC.

Please add me so we can have a conversation in Discord. I’ll have this full-time spot open starting next week when Eternal Palace comes out. It’s open immediately.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur

Hi Kiefar,

my team is currently looking to fill a hpal spot on our healing core… idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. 4/9m in bod due tona late start looking to push further in palace. We are in need of a resto shaman to finish out our healing core. Starting heroic on tuesday hit me up necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord if you would like more info.