<DETHRONE> Casual WoW/D4 Community

Looking for exceptional dps! Boomkin/Warlock high preference! Making the push on Painsmith!

1 Like

When I read your raid times I almost cried. I have so far barely raided this expac because I recently finished school and got married and guilds that raid early evenings are an endangered species. I’m super interested in your guild cause your raid times are the titts. Also, you guys seem casual but focused and are clearly very organized.

I’d pref to join on my monk but would be willing/able to join on any of the below listed alts. I’ve been playing since Vanilla and typically go 5/10 or 6/12M every tier and pretty much always get AoTC and KSM.

I need to get back to work as I’m writing this on my break but once I get home from work I’ll start harrasing you!

If Dethrone and I are a good fit, I’ll server txr / faction change tonight :slight_smile:

Let me know if you want my Try Hard Mythic Logs from BFA and Legion as well!

WW
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zinlar#zone=26 (Remove Space)

Demo (Not as Experienced)
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/51892586#difficulty=3 (Remove Space)

Shaman (Partially Mained in CN)
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/60403436#zone=26&difficulty=4 (Remove Space)

Priest Shadow / Disc (New Alt)
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/61054411 (Remove Space)

I applied through the google doc. If an ele shaman isn’t what you’re looking for though I understand. My logs are mostly purple and a few orange parses. If you need me to link somewhere other than the application please let me know. Shamtactics#1542 Battle tag
Shamtactics#5669 discord

1 Like

Love to see some fresh apps of players wanting to push for CE/Mounts!

Painsmith to 37% in 69 pulls!

1 Like

Looking for more!!

1 Like

Still looking

1 Like

Any DKs, Warlocks or Boomkins looking for a great home??

1 Like

Love to see a Warlock/Boomkin/DK app!

1 Like

Painsmith down!

1 Like

6/10M Guardian up next!

1 Like

bonebreaker

1 Like

7/10! On to Fate!

1 Like

First full night of fate to 35% - Kill Tuesday?

1 Like

Football!!!

1 Like

Exceptional ranged apply!

1 Like

Need Ranged to finish out the tier

1 Like

Apply now!!

1 Like

The cream rises to the top!!

1 Like

Moar apps moar apps!

1 Like

LF Good raiders to finish the tier and begin reclears!!

1 Like