[h] [thrall] <boogie down> aotc/m+ | recruiting for mythic

Boogie Down is an AOTC raiding guild focused on community, raiding and mythic+. We value high performance and a healthy sense of humor equally. We are an inclusive LGBTQ-friendly group and do not tolerate any form of hate speech.

We’re currently pushing into Mythic CN and looking to grow our group of like-minded friends. We have the biggest need for Warlock, Mage, and Warrior, but are open to any role (especially dual spec) if you’re a good fit. Raid nights are on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30 pm-11:30 pm EST.

We also have dedicated weekly M+ groups where we push +15 keys as we work to get everyone KSM before the season ends.

If you’re interested or want to discuss further, please reach out to Swift#3220 or Dalander#2362 on Discord.

2 Likes

Come boogie down with us! Really fun group to play with for pushing keys.

1 Like

I missed the start of the SL xpac and then joined this group because of some good runs pugging with them in BFA. My experience (as a member) so far has been 100% positive. Serious as well as chill, funny but not edgelord or cringe in any way, determined quality players and calm/balanced as people. Even though I joined a bit hate (EDIT: late, I was about a month or two late into SL) they easily helped me jumpstart m+ and find my footing. Worth a look. They smash higher m+ every week and the only thing keeping them out of m-raid is more players.

1 Like