[H] <The Senate> 10/10H 2/10M CE Guild LF HPal + DPS. 6hr / week. 9pm-12am central

Hi all! WE ARE THE SENATE.
The Senate is 2 day/week raid team on Emerald Dream-US who raids 9-12 central (10-1 eastern). Looking for more for mythic progress in Castle Nathria and help us push for our first CE! :slight_smile:

We are a newish guild (Started November 2018) looking to continue to build out our core raid team. We’re looking for experienced raiders with a sense of responsibility who love both personal and growth as a team.

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday 9-12 Central, 10-1 Eastern
Nyalotha Progress: 12/12M
Nathria Progress: 2/10M

Classes Sought: (Please have some logs ready)

• Holy Paladin
  • Balance Druid
  • Unholy Death Knight
  • Marksmanship Hunter

…But willing to explore options with any strong players. Mythic raiding is a competitive environment, so if you have the drive to take a raid spot, inquire within!

If you’re interested, feel free to apply at the below link:
https:// forms.gle/ZZqfQM81cqXirvo79

or…
Hit me up on Bnet at Stoopy#1723, Discord Bjank#1776 or whisper me in-game!

Hope to hear from you soon.
:monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey_face:

Still LFM!

You guys still owe me rule 34 anime pics for hard boosting you this expac. Please respond with my payment or I’m calling my dad Ion who works at Blizzard.

It’s in the mail.

Yeah I bet it’s fake just like all of those Biden votes you sent in.

all anime is fake dude

My waifu body pillow says otherwise.

Your waifu body pillow can’t talk. It’s a pillow.

I am, however, willing to change my mind on this opinion based on your argument.

Are you going to be limited to 100 members?

I’d love to come raid. My main Xp is on my Hpal but I switched to disc. I’m looking for raiding and mythic + dungeons.

TFW You get further on night one than the senate did.

Thanks for bumping our thread Hanora, good luck with your prog!

Cutting edge Rdruid 190 ilvl, always topping meters and have good logs. Interested? :slight_smile:

Refreshing recruitment for new spots!

Still LFM!

Still looking!

good group of people come join for mythic kills :slight_smile:

Still looking for more :smiley: