[H] The Sauce - LF Heroic Raiders

Hi Folks,

We’re looking to add a couple of new faces to the guild to build out our DF heroic raid. Before I get into the nitty gritty - We have been around since 2017 with the same leadership and some form of the same raid roster ever since. We have a really great tight knit raid group, as well as an active overall guild (600+ members).

We’re casual and raid 2 nights a week (Tuesday & Thursday) 7:30-10::00 server. We do dabble in Mythic each tier once we obtain AOTC, but AOTC is always the primary goal and so if you are looking for a Mythic guild, this will not be the right fit for you.

Basically, we are looking for people who want to have some fun, progress and kill bosses but don’t have the time/aspirations to get cutting edge.

Please reach out on the following if interested:

BNET: Stro#1662

Thanks!
Doc

Stro#1662

Come on and join us!!!

Bumping this as we have an urgent need for a main tank, add me on BNET Stro#1662

I am interested. I sent you a friend request Drmollsworth.

For some reason my post on the forums was an old DK I used to play. I play a Druid as main (all specs) and I am currently 389 ilvl.

this is my LFG post - looking to play Enh Sham primarily, but i could be seduced into a different spec, class, role if the guild was the perfect fit

Add me on bnet Pope Stro#1662