[H] The Sauce 6/10H is Recruiting

Greetings,

We’re looking to add a couple of new faces to the guild in some key DPS spots. Before I get into the nitty gritty - We have been around since 2017 with the same leadership and some form of the same raid roster ever since. We have a really great tight knit raid group, as well as an active overall guild (600+ members).

We’re casual and raid 2 nights a week (Tuesday & Thursday) 7:15-10:15 server. We do dabble in Mythic each tier once we obtain AOTC, but AOTC is always the primary goal and so if you are looking for a Mythic guild, this will not be the right fit for you.

We will trial anyone that we feel is a good fit for the guild and is skilled, but if you play the following you will peak our interest immediately:

Current Open Raid DPS Spots

• Warlock (you will immediately become a top 5 most liked player in the guild)

• DK

• Mage

• Warrior

Please reach out on the following if interested:

BNET: Stro#1662

Thanks!
Doc

Stro#1662

1 Like

222 Demo/Destro Lock looking for a guild. I was 8/10 Heroic last patch before the guild disbanded. If you’re interested I’d love to trial if that works for you.

Hi Kynsa - Please add my btag and send me a message - Stro#1662

The bnet request is sent, let me know if you didn’t get it.

1 Like

Still looking for Warlocks, Warriors and Mages. DK is also an opening or any skilled DPS will be considered!