[H] <The Pathsworn> Exploration Horde RP

https://tinyurl.com/pathsworn (Wiki article!)

The Pathsworn is a small, loosely-knit group of Horde adventurers, explorers, and soldiers, dedicated to ensuring that Kalimdor becomes a safe and prosperous land for the Horde to live in. The group travels across Kalimdor, exploring, aiding fledgling settlements, battling the Horde’s enemies, and uncovering the secrets of the mysterious continent.

More IC info can be found on the wiki page!

Hello! The Pathsworn are a new Horde RP guild. We’re a freshly started guild here in Classic. As mentioned, our guild focuses on exploration, adventure, and discovery, whilst keeping heavy Horde themes. While the Pathsworn might fight Alliance if they cross paths, we are not a dedicated war guild, nor a military guild.

At the time of Classic, the Horde lives in the shadow of Warcraft III. Kalimdor is a very new continent to most people in the world, and the Horde has only recently begun to settle down. The Pathsworn are essentially trailblazers, explorers, and pioneers who mean to assist in the colonization of Kalimdor.

This might mean delving deep into mysterious locations, venturing into untamed lands such as Desolace or Feralas, tracking down Scourge or Legion activity, or helping distant Horde settlements on the fringes of civilization. Exploration into unfamiliar grounds await.

Think of a typical adventuring guild, but with a Horde-based and Kalimdor-centric twist to it.

For now a lot of our RP is centered around questing and dungeoning IC, but expect more event-based RP as we settle down in Classic!

If intereted in joining, contact Dralmosh or Lazan in game, or reach me at Biggrouse#0001 on Discord!

5 Likes

Really enjoy the events I’ve done with these guys so far.

That sounds a lot like what All Who Wander are becoming. We’d love to do some stuff with you folks. Keep up the good work!

I joined this afternoon and I received a very warm welcome! Very nice people so far.

2 Likes

Had a really good time running RFK IC. I forgot that you could fit 8 people into 5 man dungeons!

2 Likes