[H] | <The Opposition> | Weekend Semi-Hardcore Raiding | PvP

[H] < The Opposition > is Recruiting!

Language: English

MC:10/10 Ony: 1/1 - Semi Hardcore Raiding/PVP Guild

Raid Times: 7-10pm Fri-Sat ST

Loot Rules: DKP & Loot Council

Currently Recruiting:

All Classes / Specs aside from Mages & Rogues

< The Opposition > is a community of gamers that have been together for 10 years. With leadership composed of Veteran WoW players our primary focus is clearing raids, battlegrounds, and building a core family from within our ranks. We strongly believe in our bonds over greediness of loot. If you are looking to progress through end game content, and having a great time doing so, we might just be a perfect fit.

Please reach out to any of the leading team members below with any questions regarding recruitment and expectations.

Guild Leaders: Heeksters / Freekill

Officers: Unusuallybad / Bombzor / Soudane / Stankbutt / Shockinglybad / Fugly / Gregorlaw

Bump.

We are still in need of a few more to round out our numbers in prep for BWL. We are looking for Hunters, Warlocks, Resto Sham, and Priests in particular, but anyone would be considered.

Hey, are you guys still looking for people?
Bnet - DeadGaming#11408
Discord - DeadGaming#3934 (best option)

I personally have a Druid and Warrior at 60, and am leveling a Shaman, but if there is something the guild really needs I’m open to re rolling another role or class.
I am also speaking for my wife who has a priest (disc).

would love to chat

1 Like

Hi there,

I’ve been the GM of the guild for a number of years now. I’d be glad to talk to you whenever you have time. My discord info is: Heekster#0350 - We can also talk in game on whitemane. My toon is Heeksters. Looking forward to chatting!

~Cat

We are still looking for a few players for BWL and to hang out with. We are a pretty laid back group that likes to have a good time playing the game. We enjoy helping each other out and having a little fun in gchat.

We currently need a Fury War, Mage, Lock, and Shammy.

If you are a laid back person, that likes to clear content at a reasonable pace, and the people and things outside of raid are fun for you - then reach out to us. All of the officers are listed above as well as heeks’ btag. Or you can reach out to me on discord at Stank#6334.

i have a Full T1 hunter willing to xfer. i cant make the friday raid but are sundays an option i nthe future when AQ and Nax comes out? i can only raid on weekends due to my work schedule.

Just FYI - we’re still actively recruiting.

Our raid days are rolling resets for ZG, Fri/Sat nights - 7pm-10pm server time. We have cleared all content thus far and are planning on AQ/Naxx as well. We are also actively seeking members for TBC! Add me to real ID if ever you want to chat it up about who we are and what we’re looking for!

TheMrs#11580

~Cat