[H] <The Lichbane Clan> Recruiting for BAttle of Dazar'alor

is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Battle of Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. Our goal is to achieve AOTC on a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing heroic content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it.

Recruitment (Updated 1/13/19)
The following classes are currently in highest demand:

Tank:
Blood DK

Healer:
Mistweaver Monk, Priest, Druid

Dps:
Mage (Any Spec), Any Dps with a Healer or Tank offspec

Players of unlisted classes are welcome to apply. We trial anyone who wishes to join our guild.

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks, Pots and Feasts. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information
Varthiis (Guild Master)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Perdurable (Recruitment Officer)
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999

If you are horde side looking for a chill group of guys, then I can’t recommend LBC enough! I’ve had the honor of raiding with them in the past and can tell you that you’ll have a wonderful time here!

I wish all at LBC the best of luck and god speed. (repost, was posted on incorrect toon)
-Whisper

Hi guys, hit us up we would love to have a few new faces around!!

Fun group to raid with, I’ve been with the guild since the start of BFA

Have raided with these peeps, from the beginning, of the LBC, (Some of us have been together much longer). We always have a blast and make sure we get AotC. Great core team! Come have some fun and annihilate some raid punks/bosses!!!