<H> <The High Society> Looking for Buds

Updated
What’s up, gamers? Checking out the MG forums again, trying to find that perfect fit? Looking for more of a social environment where you can learn, laugh, and love? The High Society wants you to join the ranch.

Who We Are
A group of fun people that enjoy playing the game with a casual mindset. Most are either very new to WoW or returned from 5+ years away. We have an active Discord and enjoy shooting the breeze while we do stuff. Extremely welcoming atmosphere where it’s easy to get in on the fun instead of feeling like you’re outside “the clique”.

What We’re About
We’re a very social bunch with a focus on Heroic/Normal raiding and mythic keys. If you’re looking for 15+ clears and Mythic progression, there are plenty of other outfits on MG that will suit your needs. We like to learn and get better, but we approach WoW as a game first. If wiping, laughing, and learning feels like it might be frustrating for you, we’re likely not a good fit. This is a 21+, indulgent bunch – expect adult language and music along with the life balance of adulting.

What We’re Doing Now
We wrapped up AOTC at the end of August after about 2 months and probably earned achievements for our exploits in Nyalotha’s general chat. We love running m+ and plan on continuing our casual Heroic Nyalotha runs while we wait for SL. If you’ve never raided before or just came back to WoW and want a positive, low-stress experience, we’re the team for you.
Current Raid Times: 8-10 Server (9-11 EST), Friday & Saturday
Likely going to move away from Saturday for SL, but date tbd

We Want You
Bring what you want to play. Unless we get 18+ cowboys showing up on our doorstep, you’re a part of our core raid group if you want to be. We’d love some more ranged dps, but the attitude and social aspects are our priority.

Give High a Try
No application needed – just come and chat with us and see if we’re the right home for you. You can hit up the GM, myself, or anyone else online if you’d like to know more. The best way to find out if we’re right for you is to pop into Discord on a Friday night & join the shenanigans!

Deputy Undersecretary for Talent Acquisition: Shockoclock
Dis: thengeance#4815
Blizz: thengeance#1753

GM: Vandesh or one of the 35+ Van-related alts
Dis: DooM#3725
Blizz: Doominous#1650

5 Likes

Thank you Deputy Undersecretary for Talent Acquisition, Shockoclock. Come join the fun!

1 Like

As our Deputy Undersecretary for Talent Acquistion, Shockoclock has mentioned, this guild hits all flavors. Whether you are interested in anything PvE, PvP, leveling alts, or having a good laugh in discord.

1 Like

We’ve welcomed a bunch of sexy gamers this week for good times, entry-level mythics, and my godlike tank skills that revolve almost entirely around shockwave and having a superb healer. Most importantly, we now have a pet channel in our Discord, so you know we’re top-tier.

H Ny’alotha starts tonight – come get some!

1 Like

Add me on battle net if you are interested! More than willing to help you get back into the swing of things.

1 Like

Add me on Battle.net Doominous#1650 and send me a message. I will get back to you ASAP! In-game whispers are iffy with work!

1 Like

Any questions about the guild add me on battlenet xHush#1696. We hit all playing fields in the game of WoW. Come check us out!

1 Like

We have 17 cowboys, we need one more. We would love for you to complete our ranch.

1 Like

Add me on discord: DooM#3725 or battle.net Doominous#1650 if you are interested! More than welcome to come hang out on the discord and get a feel for the group.

Bump for AOTC buds!

If you’re a new/returning player for Shadowlands and are actively looking for a guild, come check us out!

Sent ya a FR on bnet. im def interested.