[H] The Casuals Haven

This looks like a good community, i would like to join, too. Stuyy776#1107.
I have plenty of raid experience, but i quit playing for a few months, so my gear is a little behind at the moment. i main retribution, but im not bad in the other specs

1 Like

Is this community still inviting?

1 Like

Hey everyone, sorry its been a little while since I’ve updated this post, the recruiting is starting up again! This link has 50 uses and once those are up the recruitment will close until a future date and another recruitment wave.
UPDATE
All 50 link codes have been used. More will be added in the future.
Thank you everyone.

2 Likes

This sounds good.

3 Likes

Yes, until the links are used. Not sure if you have seen the post or not so wanted to reply back to you directly.

Hey I’ve been looking to join a community for awhile and have been struggling to find a somewhat active one. Do you plan on recruiting again anytime soon?

1 Like

Sad this is closed now

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having difficulties finding a good active community, I do plan to reopen the recruitment in a few weeks. However give me a few and I will add a link with very few invites in it. :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m not sure if you’d consider sparing an invite. I’m an extremely active player I play pretty much every night / weekend as well as PlayFK from the office all day. I don’t really have a very active guild / community at the moment and so i’m looking for a place to hang out. I’m a 441 frost mage Minicake#1283 is my btag.

Thanks anyways!

Sup guys,

I am returning form a short break due to real life. When i returned the guild had disbanded or switched to classic. I am in my Real life friends guild but looking for a community to do Heroic Raids , Mythic + or anything to help. I just want to find some people and can run an around and do stuff with. if you have room i would like to join your guys. my B-Tag is Horgg#1278

Sorry for the light Necro-ing here, but i am interested in joining you all. It kinda gets a little daunting trying to sift through stuff like the group finder where the requirements for joining are so high it seems like the leader is after a carry more than anything. Provided you still have room, my Battletag is Kanbadak#1594.

1 Like

Update for 9.0
Hello all, doing a necro of my own post lol. Just wanted to post here and say that we are going to open up recruitment again! For now we will not have links posted in the forums, please
read above and if this community sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to join many like minded folks especially heading into Shadowlands please search for “The Casuals Haven” community in-game and apply and we will get you in!! :smiley:
Thanks everyone and see you soon!

1 Like