[H] The Casuals Haven

[H] The Casuals Haven
Horde community looking to recruit active, lively folks, we are looking for more people to join us, individuals who feel like they may not have a ton of time to play due to work schedules, kids, life in general you get the gist, we all want to knock out content such as heroics, mythic keys, island expeditions, pvp, heck even older raids for T-Mog, mounts and achievements!
Are you one of those players who maybe never chats in game to anyone? Shy?
Don’t have a ton of Battlenet/horde friends? Come and make some! There are amazing people here who will help anyway they can! Are you In a guild but they are always busy doing high end content while you’re still stuck at the bottom? Come and join, we got you. Want to try tanking/healing for the first time and not get the whole “Go go go,rush rush” or nasty people spouting “Tank/heals you’re bad" not here, haven’t been able to really do any content you’re interested in
due to the same reason listed previously? No worries chances are there are others in the same boat! So come and make some friends!
If you’re tired of the toxicity/rude behavior as much as I am, well come and relax and have a good time Playing the game with like minded folks.
We also raid Casually every Saturday evening if that peaks you’re interest!
I’m personally Usually online weekdays in the evening, weekends online during morning hours and misc hours throughout the day.
This is a community for veteran players and new players alike. I’ll do any type of content with anyone who is willing!
Absolutely no judgements here! So come and join us and lets conquer the challenges Azeroth has in store for us together!

Rules:

No drama! No stress! No harassment! NO TOXICITY!! Be friendly towards one another. Have a great time meeting new people and playing the game
with laid back folks!
See you all very soon!
We also have a Discord Server.

Update for 9.0
Hello all, doing a necro of my own post lol. Just wanted to post here and say that we are going to open up recruitment again! For now we will not have links posted in the forums, please
read above and if this community sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to join many like minded folks especially heading into Shadowlands please search for “The Casuals Haven” community in-game and apply and we will get you in!! :smiley:
Thanks everyone and see you soon!

13 Likes

Solid group of players here! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this community of good folks. Friendly, patient and above all helpful.
Good times to be had here!

6 Likes

you guys looking for still looking ;D?

3 Likes

Yes Silver, we are still recruiting (:

3 Likes

Bump! Still recruiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like a community I need. Just pinged 120 on my horde and looking for a community to join. Casual player who collects mounts, mogs, pets, achievements etc. Dabble in raiding here and there. I have toons on alliance mostly trying to check out opposite faction folks -). Hope youre still recruiting…

2 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile: I’m a MW monk 409 ilvl and would love to join the M+ team. My battle.net is ADDY#11219 I’m currently in a guild I help manage but would love to help heal any high M+ keys you’re looking to run!

2 Likes

Hey, so we are still recruiting:) sounds like you would like it here, we try to do stuff like this when we get a chance (real life’s a bummer sometimes lol) but yeah we’d love to have you!! If the link doesn’t work for some reason let me know as there was a 50 cap limit to begin with.

1 Like

We’re awesome.

2 Likes

Hi are you still recruiting? The invite link doesn’t work anymore it says it is expired.

I’m interested in joining your community, but the link expired.

So the first recruitment link is over, i’m going to add a new one. Should be updated here shortly (:

If you are still recruiting, my guild (4 people) might be interested. What time do you raid on saturday evenings? We all have kid, family, etc. So we are having issues finding a group that raids late enough. (After the kids go to bed)

Bump for this community!

Nice. We’ve been looking for something like this. Hopped on and had hubs join too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would like to join. Always looking for people to run Mythic+ or just people to chill with and do stuff with. Can’t do Saturday raids unless they started really late on Saturday night.

I’m also a fledgling live streamer on the Mixer platform. Trying to help build a bigger WoW presence on the platform.

1 Like

Hello, so as of right now the recruiting is done. But I will be opening it back up again here soon, as for the raids, we usually begin Saturday evening about 5:30PM MST. As soon as the new recruitment process is open again i will let everyone know! Thank you!

1 Like

Recruiting again? if so add me, SosaDaTyrant#1834

1 Like

Woeden#1430

Rogue main. Would like to join if ya’ll start recruiting again

1 Like

If you guys decide to open recruitment again, I would like to join.
OldSchool#1753

1 Like