[H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Only accepting exceptional raiders! raid comp too stronk!

TOMORROW IS THE REVEAL OF LAUNCH DAY! :smiling_imp:

We are looking very solid as a guild, as most of us know each other this new guild already has member ties. We have carefully selected great individuals to be officers to help us grow as a guild. This is not your typical guilds (i know you guys hear that alot) our individual raid history speaks for itself, our individual logs speak for itself. If you want to become better raiders, perform better, enjoy raiding, be apart of a team, and achieve goals by breaking expectations…this is a guild for you. Even though we have 27 raiders on our roster we are recruiting exceptional rdps and healer prospects. We have raiders that turned down raiding in top end guilds to come create something of our own. As i stated in the original post, with like-minded individuals US 100 is easy. As a 9 hour guild this means solid and effective prep before mythic is even out and constantly keeping up with any changes that may effect a class/spec or raid encounter. Thank you for considering us!

just bumping cuz why not?! :muscle: :smiling_imp:

BFA is not fun, hopefully shadowlands will save us.

Real leadership, real skill, real talent, real graphic cards, real stocks.

If you are an exceptional player that values your time but also wants a solid grp of people to raid with, fill in an app, read our post…everything u need to know prior to apping is available, we can get more specific via discord.

pah pah pah! :fireworks:

Dont kick, thats my cousin.

Shadowlands coming to a town near you soon!

Looking for shout buff players o.O?

Warriors, where are you?

Need a warrior for M SL Prog!

Just refreshing to see who’s out there. o.O

Shadowlands is out here cuh.

currently recruiting for mythic prog.

Cha-cha-cha Charmin.

whos looking to crank?

Looking for Healers o.O.

Big prog inc after the holidays!