[H] Temporary Insanity 1/8M LFM Raiders

Realm: Kilrogg

Guild: Temporary Insanity

Contact Us: Nava, Rahu, or Gymmy

Current BfA Progression: Uldir - 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic. Currently working on Mythic MOTHER.

Bfa Raid Goal: Maintain AoTC + Glory of the Raider mounts. Push Mythic Raid content.

Raid Info: Main Raid (Heroic and/or Mythic Uldir)- Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm (PST). Progression Night Sunday 6pm-9pm (PST). (Normal Uldir Alt/Members) Tues,Wed,Thurs, or Monday 7pm-10pm (PST). We move the Alt raid days around to give anyone with a scheduling restriction a chance to go.

Mythic+: All during the week outside of our scheduled guild raids, our members are running M+, pug raids, LFR, PVP, battle pet collecting, and transmog runs.

Guild Goal: Our goal is to provide a flexible progression oriented raiding environment. We have a solid group of raiders and we're currently looking for a few more. We understand real life comes before raiding so no worries if you can't make every raid. Feasts/cauldrons/potions/gems/enchants are provided for our Raiders so they can focus their game time on improving and having fun.

What We're Looking For: Active players who know their class. Players with past raiding experience who enjoy the challenges of end game raiding. Currently we need consistent raiders of any class/role. Specifically we have openings for DH, Monk, and Warlocks as we do not have many in our ranks.

Guest Info: Contact Nava, Rahu, or Gymmy. Send a chat or in-game mail for more information if you're interested in raiding with us. To speed up the recruitment process, have a Heroic or Mythic Uldir parse ready so we can take a look.
BfA Update - We've just started working on Heroic G'huun. Great job to everyone on killing Mythrax on our first night of attempts.
Looking for a new home? TI is currently recruiting quality raiders! Hit us up in game, or send a tell to Gymmy so he can judge you.
1 Like
Yeah, hello. I'm 6/8 Heroic with pulls on Mythrax, (8/8 Normal obviously) and am looking to progress into Heroic Ghuun as well as Mythic progression of any sort. I have a very open schedule and will show up to raids. I know how to listen and all that. I take raids seriously, have raided on and off since vanilla.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kilrogg/farfignewton#difficulty=4

Not sure why that doesn't show info for Heroic MOTHER and Fetid, but I've done them.

Thought id put myself out there, thanks.
Update: Seeking competent Warlocks. Where are you?
1 Like
Update: Heroic G'huun down. Mythic Taloc down. Once we get just a few more players we'll switch focus entirely to Mythic. Right now we're farming Heroic every week + Mythic Taloc and working on Mythic MOTHER when we have the numbers online.
Update: Mythic Mother Down. Next up Mythic Vectis.