[H] [TBD] [US] <The Crimson Knights> Retail wow guild looking to completely rebuild for classic

Guild Information: We were a relatively small guild in retail that disbanded. It’s now just me and I’m looking to build a completely new guild for classic. I have a discord server set up and a website for use, but now I lack people. If you’ve ever wanted to build a guild come fall in on my existing tools and lets build one together. (I also really like the name and don’t want to give it up).

I want to re-create that community feeling of vanilla, I understand people are older now, and a lot of us have lives outside of the game. That being said I hope to gather enough people and push leveling, assist where we can and push end game content. We’re not going for world or server first. Put simply a group of people, wanting to build a community first and have some fun playing a version of wow we want to play.

Our Mission: To Focus on Community First! I want to create the old guild feeling of a “family” away from family. I want to help new people who never played vanilla experience it for the first time, and give veteran players a more casual experience from some of the more hardcore guilds out there. A group of people that first and foremost enjoy playing the game together. All of the raiding team politics and such comes second.

What I’m Looking For: I’m looking for patient people who wants to build a guild up from the start, really have it be their own. People who are more excited for the hardcore experience of classic and who remember what community in this game meant. People who agree with the statements above and actually want to work to make it happen. I had around 10 people with me and can probably bring 1-5 with me as we move forward (IRL friends and family).

Still recruiting and openly accepting all. We’ve gotten to around 15 members confirmed for launch!

How to Reach Us: If this is something that seems appealing to you, you can reach out to me on discord [hotkarlprfc#5722] with questions or reply here. I hope to hear from you!

1 Like

All good now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

… love posting from my phone. Clearly it works.

1 Like

This guild is worth checking out if you want to be be an original member rather and build something cool as part of your classic experience

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciate.

Really fun group of folks here

1 Like

Thank you, we try. We may be small, but at least were fun.

Added you on Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it and welcome to the guild!

Bumperoonie

1 Like

Haha, thanks for that. Hopefully it gets us some more views

Yay! I’m excited to start fresh :slight_smile:

So are we! Were excited for classic and excited you’ve decided to join us in your adventures!

Come hang with us and Help us cleanse Southshore of the human plague :slight_smile:

IM In :stuck_out_tongue: The Alliance stand no ground vs us !!

You guys are awesome, can’t wait to finally get this show started.

Cmon yall, come hang in discord with us and listen to me drunkenly roast celebrities while failing at almost any game I play. It’s fun!

What is the discord channel?

Also is this a PVE or PVP guild?

You can reach out to me on discord for an invite BocajYeroc#3163