[H] Tavern's End is Recruiting

Join Tavern’s End (Horde) - A NEW Growing Guild on the Illidan Server!
Are you looking for a vibrant, welcoming community in World of Warcraft?
Look no further! Tavern’s End is a freshly formed guild committed to crafting memorable and enjoyable experiences for all its members, whether you’re new to the game or a seasoned veteran.
We’re based in the Illidan server (Horde) and are excited to expand our community.
What We Offer:
Friday Saturday Sunday Raiding
A Return to what Guilds and WoW content is all about
Dynamic Raid Teams: Join our static teams as they form and collaborate with skilled players to conquer challenges.
Diverse Activities: From Normal clearing and Mythic Raids and PvP there is something for everyone
LOOKING FOR ALL CLASSES
Inclusive Environment: Whether you’re looking to learn or ready to lead, we have a place for you. Officer positions are open!
Help us grow and shape the future of Tavern’s End.
Community Collaboration
Other Guilds are welcome to join us for joint activities and events. Let’s make the Illidan server a bustling hub of collaboration!
Join Us Today!
Whether you’re looking to grow as part of a friendly community or dive straight into high-level content, Tavern’s End offers the support and challenges you need. Join us and make your mark in the World of Azeroth!
Visit Tavern’s End—Where Adventure and Fellowship Await!

3 Likes

Join our Guild and become part of a team and a community that puts emphasis on teamwork and playing with friends. We are trying to bring back the old school wow guild mentality back! help us grow our team!

1 Like

Do you have a discord we could chat on?
Be interested

1 Like

hey! I’m sorry I’ve been out of town! we most definitely have a discord and would love to chat with you! add me up on there at jch9199

Hello, I am interested in your guild. I just came back to retail after a rather long hiatus. Played a lot of classic and other games.

That being said, I’m pretty open to playing any class/spec. With an emphasis on raiding. If it’s easier for you, my discord username is Demigamer. Would love to chat with you.

Thanks
Demi

1 Like

Hey there we will have one of our recruiters message you on discord shortly. Be sure to accept his friend request =)

hey dinamae unsure if anyone got back to you i was away but you can add me on discord @hooligan_6 we can talk