[H] Tank LF Guild for Raid/M+/RBG

I play a 212 ilevel VDH and 212 ilevel brew monk. Off spec dps and willing to dps in raid if tank spots are full. Definitely tanking for M+ and RBGs.

Looking for a fun guild that has decent players and raids heroic, I have no interest in pushing mythic at this time.

Hey,

Our guild is looking to add a Demon Hunter to our raid team and I would love a chance to chat with you about it.
We raid Friday / Saturday 8-11pm EST.
We are 10/10N and 9/10Heroic
We are an older guild, formed in 2008 and we took a raiding break for all of BFA, but are back now and trying to get stuff done lol.
Anyways, if things sound good i would love to talk more
Actavius#1307 - BNet

Hey our guild is looking for more for our guild Odyssey. Hit me up on Zaithena and lets chat.

Hi InsaneBolt, Parsers just be created on mal’ganis we are 10/10h we raid wednesday and monday 7-10 ST
We start pushing mythic this week.

We also run mythic+ key some 15s key
We need dps and heal, we can add tank on our roster.
Here my btag Strrikkerr#1529

Hey both of our tanks currently have DHs leveled though one is playing warrior so that we can have shout/cry. I’d like to add in a brewmaster personally and move one of them to DPS (they perform fine, this just makes sense for our group.)

we raid 8:30-11:30 pm EST wed/thur - we got Denathrius to 2% tonight and extended the lockout for it. going for that AotC next week. would be happy to add to our family here. No cutting edge by the way, that’s not my bag anymore and I don’t want to subject some of my irl friends to it.

Hi Insanebolt, I think we might be what you’re looking for. We don’t do a ton of pvp, but a few groups have run before in the past. We’re very active with M +. Lets talk!

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to expand our roster for SL!!

Raid Days/Times

• Friday and Saturday 9 - 12 EST.

Guild information

The guild has been around for the better part of 5 years! We’ve transferred faction/server both once before, but Mal’Ganis was our home for all of BfA, and will continue to be that way for SL!

We will always get AoTC, but the ultimate goal is always to push into mythic. We’re trying to find those with that same attitude/skill to achieve goals, but keeping the game enjoyable as well :slight_smile:

We’ve built a good community here, and we’re looking for right minded individuals to join us. Raiding should be fun, and we strive to keep the atmosphere light, but at the same time serious enough to be conscience of everyone’s time, and investment. You’ll usually find us in discord talking smack, and cracking jokes on a nightly basis. We run a lot of M + too, so if that’s something you enjoy try us out!

Progression

• 9/10 Heroic. (1% wipe on Sire Denathrius)

Currently Recruiting

• Strong DPS! Melee or Ranged

• 1 Tank

Contact Information

B-Tag - Beef#12743 Please reach out. I’m always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :).

Bad At Mechanics is looking for a more for our heroic team. We raid heroic on Thurs/Fri 8-11pm server. We also have a mythic team that raids on Tues/Wed and are currently 3/10 mythic working on Sun King. We provide raiding mats and repairs for both raid teams.