[H] Talisman is Recruiting!

Huzzah!
Burning Crusade is finally back and it’s time to find some new friends. We’re seeking likeminded folks for an enjoyable BC experience.
Talisman has been around since the original Burning Crusade. We were birthed on Moonguard and moved to Wyrmrest Accord sometime around the Cata/Pandaria days, and there we still exist on Live. However, the classic experience is where our heart lies.

What we don’t do:
Rush.
Talk trash in channels.
Hardcore/elite raiding.
Min/max at just about anything.
Demand each class spec or play a certain way.
Promote a Discord or guild culture laden with profanity and putdowns.
Tolerate drama. I stress this one since many usually say it but don’t mean it. We mean it. Lessons have been learned from past events.

What we do:
Enjoy the game at our own pace.
Lend a hand when needed.
Respect folks in and out of guild and treat them accordingly. Appreciate the leveling experience as much as the end game.
Raid efficiently and have fun doing it – when we’ve enough folks interested and ready.

We live on an RP server and many of us RP. It is not required that you do, however, just that you respect your guildmates and the overall community.

If our dos and don’ts seem to match and you’re interested in getting to know us, send a /whisper to Valendra, Kronzin, Marisel, or Restrin, and we’ll get you set up and welcomed.

1 Like

Is there room for very casual players who take long breaks? Would be fun to be in a welcoming RP guild but I often find my hours are weird because of family responsibilities and sometimes I have to take month long breaks. Usually avoid joining guilds since I always end up getting kicked. Anyway, just wanted to check! Thanks!

Of course! We’d love to have you. As long as we know you will potentially be taking breaks, we don’t mind!

Great! I’ll try to send a whisper next time I’m able to get on!