[H] <Swords and Magic> [14/14 T6] 25M Raid Recruitment

ABOUT US

Swords and Magic is a Horde guild located on Windseeker in TBC Classic. We are a 2 & 3 night progression raiding guild looking for more exceptional players to round out our raiding core. We have very high expectations for our guild & its members. We are always aggressively seeking to improve our raid roster with like minded, exceptional, & consistent players to achieve the most out of our time set forth to progression raiding.

WHAT WE OFFER

A stable, competitive, organized, goal oriented, rewarding, & successful progression raiding focused team atmosphere with superb leadership. We know exactly what it takes to get to where we want to be with this guild and in the game based on the expectations we have set on ourselves.

OUR GOAL

Point blank and simple: To establish strong relationships to form a team of like minded and skilled individuals to be the best progression raiding guild on the server and one of the best 3 night raiding guilds that TBC Classic has to offer,

LEADERSHIP

As the guild & raid leader, I have 15 years of competitive end game raid experience, have #2 US / #5 World ranked raiding experience with vodka as a top 10 world ranked parsing Fury Warrior, have raided in various top 100 US guilds through out the years (Focused Aggression, Symbolic, Insomnia, Stage Clear) and have even lead & organized a top 100 US ranked progression guild (Despotic/is a Pretty Girl IRL). I know what it takes and what to expect in order to be successful and get things done due to the expectations I have set and met which I will be looking for and establishing in others.

RAID PROGRESSION

TIER 6
9/9 Black Temple
5/5 Mount Hyjal

TIER 5 #2 for Horde PRE-NERF
6/6 Serpentshrine Cavern
4/4 Tempest Keep

TIER 4
11/11 Karazhan
2/2 Gruul’s Lair
1/1 Magtheridon’s Lair

RAID SCHEDULE

Tuesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
*All times reflect EST (Eastern Standard Time)

RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Tanks
Protection Paladin

Melee DPS
Arms Warrior
Competitive DPS w/ logs

Ranged DPS
Competitive DPS w/ logs

Healers
Exceptional Applicants

*We are always willing to consider exceptional applicants for classes/specs and roles we do not have open recruitment for.

REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS

• Must be 18+ (Minimal exceptions)
  • Working Mic & the ability to communicate in raids on discord
  • Consistent raid attendance & coming to raids prepared w/ relevant consumables, enchants, gems, gear, addons, & knowledge for raid
  • Semi-quick learning curve & Mechanics Execution
  • Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Positive attitude & the willingness to accept constructional criticism
  • Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community and it’s members

LOOT DISTRIBUTION

Loot will be handled and awarded via EPGP. Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the raid from a raid progression standpoint. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to players that have proven themselves to be trustworthy and reliable.

There will be more extensive information available of our loot distribution posted in our discord channel that requires membership.

TRIAL PROCEDURE

You will be given 2 raid weeks or less to prove yourself. You need to show us you deserve this spot over someone else. We will follow up with you if we have any concerns. We expect that if you have any concerns about your performance, that you approach us.

HOW TO APPLY

You will apply via Discord.

Application info is posted within the #info channel under GUILD INFORMATION.

Join our discord at discord.gg/RuyAH78XAF

You can also contact me directly via:
Discord: Nerdin#8031
Battlenet: Kijsta#1609

1 Like

Hello, I would be interested in speaking with you about recruitment. I play an ele shaman on Atiesh and am looking to transfer to Windseeker. I’m 9/11 Kara, 2/2 Gruul, 0/1 Mag. Pretty well pre bis and 2 t4 bis piece (t4 gloves and Lightning Cap). You can add me on real id : MadHatRage#1161

Recruitment updated

Recruitment updated

Recruitment needs have been updated.

Recruitment needs have been updated.

Bump to the top

Recruitment updated

Recruitment updated

Recruitment post updated

Recruitment updated

Recruitment updated! Prot Paladin & Arms Warrior!