[H] <Strange Lovecraft> Social Guild Recruiting

Hello everyone!

Strange Lovecraft is recruiting! We are a social casual guild with a horror theme. What that means is that everyone can play at their own pace, with no obligations to be on at certain times and all events are optional. We are just a group looking to make friends and game together. So if you enjoy scary movies, books, creepy documentaries, Halloween, the supernatural etc. This is the group for you, although everyone is welcome even if you’re not a horror fan!

Events that we host are :identification_card: Trivia Nights, :gift: Giveaways (Mounts and pets), :mage: Transmog Contest, :film_strip: Movie Nights, and the occasional :performing_arts: Roll 20 RP Event. All of which will usually have a scary or horror :ghost: element to it. All events are based on Central Standard Time (CST).

Right now WoW is a bit slow but we plan to be more active once the expansion hits, and isn’t it nice to have people to just hang and level with?

If you are interested contact Merianaa, Cerridwén, Hellok or Mii in game or look us up in Guild Finder!

7 Likes

I tip my spooky ghost helmet to you, fellow enthusiasts of the macabre! Hope your guild thrives in the new expansion.

1 Like

Thank you appreciate it!

Ok so you’re not an RP guild, just a thematic social guild?

Right not specifically, we will have RP Events occasionally but they will be few. Our main focus is just on building a social community.

2 Likes

I rolled a new toon to just to join you guys and add to the spooky.

1 Like

Yay love it! Welcome!

1 Like

I can dig it!

2 Likes

Excellent fine dining group.
Great food. Impeccable manners.

Just don’t ask about the sausage.

1 Like

New to the server not to the game altoholic social here. I looking to have a place to level many alts and make friends where there is a sense of community and fun .

Skinny Puppy - Dig It [Official Music Video] - YouTube

1 Like