(H) -Steel Vanguard- PvE guild recruitment ED

Fellow Dreamers of Emerald dream, Steel Vangurd wants you! Brand new PvE guild looking for members to bolster its rank in preparation for 8.3!
Who’s ready to farm some mythic +? Perhaps raiding ? Right now we are recruiting all roles and specs and if possible we want to head into 8.3 with a good group of people ready to defeat N’zoth!
I created this guild because over the last couple months I’ve noticed a serious lack of PvE guilds atleast ones recruiting, my hope is to bring together many other people like myself who’s vision is more focused around the PvE aspect of the game.
Of course we will still have a PvP activities, after all this is ED.
If you are a new or returning player we want to offer you the opportunity to make some new friends and feel a part of a team. We will help you raise your ilvl and also teach you mechanics for dungeons and tips and tricks in M+.
All members will have a standard guild repair , M+ dungeon runners will have their own separate guild repair tab.
Discord server is available. Let’s show emerald dream what we in Steel Vanguard are made of, if you are interested please contact me over discord at Lock#2805 or in game Battle net is Dew#12986 hope to hear from you soon!

6 Likes

Hey are you guys still recruiting? I am a tank looking for a home.