[H] Stalagg <IMAGINE> Sat/Sun 10-12 EST

10/10 1/1 is looking to recruit dps to fill out our core raid team.

About Us:
Our leadership is comprised of multiple gladiators and top 100 world raiders all of whom came together to push content at a reasonable pace while still enjoying classic to its fullest and maintaining personal lives. We plan on rank 13+ grinds on top of competitive raiding through Naxx. We have an active roster with most members online and doing something at all times besides in the early mornings.

Loot system: Loot Council (RC Loot Council Classic)

Raids:
Saturday 10pm-12am EST (may go over on occasion)
Sunday 10pm-12am EST

What we expect from you:
-Coming to raid prepared with consumables and knowing what is going on during all encounters of the raid.
-Showing up ON TIME (invites go out at 9:30 est) so we can pull on time.
-Helping other guild members with things like dungeons, end game quest chains, mat grinding, etc.
-Be RESPECTFUL to others not only in guild but on the server in general.

What you can expect from us:
-A well led structured raid, with some room for goofing off of course
-Highly skilled leadership with a broad knowledge in multiple classes and wow in general
-A community who prioritizes running things together as opposed to pugging anyone
-High end mats provided(or helped to farm) for end game crafts (lion heart helm, Nightfall, etc)

Please message for any questions:
Zabwazay#1501
Wyzguy#1511

Recruiting Rshams / Warriors / Caster DPS

bumpin, bumpin

And if you’d prefer to message on discord you can add/message either myself at Wyzguy#1985 or our GM at Zabwazay#7822

Come join today~

Still LFM, lots of fun to be had

i am interested in joining. I have a Full T1 hunter on Sulfuras. the raid times you have are pretty much perfect for me. i can only raid on weekends due to my work schedule. the only issue would be Sundays I could be maybe 30 mins late but this would not be very often. if interested please message me. thank you

Have high interest in recruiting more Warlocks, Hunters, Rogues, and Resto Shamans! Message if interested~

Come have a fun time with us clearing BWL <3

Still looking to recruit 1 Rogue and 1 Resto Shaman atm