[H] Spriest (RDPS) LF Raiding Guild *Fresh Start*

Hello all!

First off, I’d like to say first off, I’m a pretty fresh returning player. This toon is recently boosted, but had a couple buddies help me out to get me started. So I’ll be ready for group pretty soon, once I catch up on story quests so I don’t get smacked around, haha. I used to play quite a bit prior to this expansion, but took a break due to personal reasons. I just recently moved, so getting my home caught up, and I’m almost done, and want to jump back into this content!

Main focus is Raiding and M+ (high key pushes), but want to do a lot of Alt leveling (and I mean a lot. It’s fun!) and xmog hunting (I like armor fashion). I want to stay Horde. I feel like that needs to be said these days haha. I’d love to run a few dungeons/raids , and if the shoe fits, possibly hop servers (but lets make sure of everything beforehand.

For raid times, I would prefer the later times, starting at 11pm eastern (10pm is a possibility, but varies on days. But would be tough). Ending time can vary. 2-3 raid days are fine with me as well.

Love it if the community also enjoys other things like other games, chatting, social interactions with on another, etc…

Just no funny business. Yikes.

Talk to you all soon!

BNet: Jayzuz#11493
Discord: Ano#9857

Hey There Anokan!

Out of Reality is a recently formed guild on Stormrage full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. Currently 8/8H with Mythic progression in mind. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST

Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting via cross-realm Mythic Eternal Palace as we finalize rebuilding the roster after WoW Classiclysm in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Hey there we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression and are still looking. We are especially looking for more ranged(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin).

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We were 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re currently 8/8N 8/8H 4/8 M EP. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal(has been tuesdays lately) fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

you can also apply here(just take the space out between h and t):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyLrGcBGwa5qBgg5l6Bp7dq3uDxSgvb5WROWXEzDVuK3iuSg/viewform