[H] <Songflower Serenade> is recruiting [PvP][PST/Late Night][Hardcore Raiding]

< SFS > is a Horde Hardcore Raiding Guild looking to fill/expand its roster for Classic.
Raid Nights Tues/Wed 8pm-Midnight PST (11pm-3am EST) - we are a Pacific/Late Night guild, rolling on a PvP server (of course). We will run a Loot Council System.

Ideology
Our goal is to offer a balance between time, efficiency, culture, and the WoW experience. Like-minded individuals interested in a fun atmosphere who can bring their A-game to the table on raid nights are encouraged to apply.

Farming consumables, BiS gear (including PvP ranks), and other materials required for “best possible scenarios” in raid, is required. The time commitment will be fairly hefty with an estimated 8 hours of raiding each week (probably less with just MC out), 8-16 hours for farming, grinding for gear, and helping guildmates achieve their goals–goals which you may have already met. The anticipation is for us to leverage our knowledge of Classic WoW to position the guild to clear content quickly.

Requirements
Consumables and BiS gear is a requirement for raiding. Deep knowledge of your class, the ability to perform under pressure, learn strategies, implement strategies, research & understand encounters prior to raid, give and receive constructive criticism, and bring a positive, calm attitude is tantamount to our future successes.

Loot System
Loot will be determined through a Loot Council. Most loot decisions will be set forth in guild council spreadsheets before zoning in to raid. Wish lists and discussion between Raiders, Class Leaders, and other members of the Loot Council will be considered prior to raid times. Loot priority will be determined by reliability/raid attendance, raid performance, consumable use, effort into Pre-BiS and other gear, overall guild contributions, attitude, etc. Each raider will begin with a blank slate, and previous retail or private server achievements will not be taken into consideration when determining loot priorities.

Accountability
If you, as a raider and guildmate, are unable to keep up with the basic requirements outlined above, consequences may include being sat in raids, loot bans, or being asked to switch to a casual role. Every raider must provide the same effort to ensure our best chance for success.

To apply, fill out our recruitment form here: (NOTE: Since I don’t play Retail and I don’t post on these forums I can’t post the link. Remove the (dot) with . and use the link

docs(dot)google(dot)com/forms/d/1fI3V1apb32SpDWNtmIX-wNhJyxyBLj4iKsWXt5FaAJE

Or send me a PM for a Discord link to talk more directly, or if you have any questions. Thanks.

1 Like

ooooooooh, cool.

Let’s get an old-school BUMP

To bad its horde everything else looked great but I wish you luck filling the roster.

To bad its horde everything else looked great but I wish you luck filling the roster.

FOR THE HORDE

But thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ready to Raid!

BUMP to the top

Looking for more!

:sunglasses:

BUMP up with ya

Interesting

BUMP still recruiting

Did someone say…

Did someone say…

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

Interestingly enough, they did.

Princess Theradras is so fat…

…when she walked by Blackrock Mountain, SHE woke Ragnaros too soon.

Why should you love your class trainers?

bump for the horde!

size is the prize