[H] <Something Clever> US 130, 9/9M - Area 52 - LF Mage/DPS

Something Clever is a Mythic raiding guild with a focus on consistently achieving mid-tier or earlier CE on a 3-day, 9-hours-per-week schedule. US-130 in ASC, US-111 in VOTI, US-135 in SOFO, US-195 in SOD, and US-211 in CN.

We are looking to add a mage, shadow priest, hunter, rogue, aug evoker, or windwalker monk to our roster.

Raid times:
8-11pm Eastern Time, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

We are very strict with our raid times and do not add days or hours, and make sure there’s raid time for all raiding needed to progress.

Everyone we recruit is with the expectation that they will be in for progression. We don’t recruit people to just keep them on the bench.

Performance matters more than parse here. We want raiders to come in and learn the mechanics quickly and efficiently. Once you learn the fights, then your parses will naturally be 80% and up.

We expect all raiders to have good attendance and to come to fights prepared. All consumables are provided except for battle pots. Raiders should be willing to both give constructive criticism and receive it. Raiders need to be putting effort into their character outside of raid to stay competitive and do the best they can in raid.

Drama in the guild is kept to a minimum, and problems (in raid and out of it) are handled respectfully. Our raid environment is competitive but not demeaning. We’re all just here to kill internet dragons.

Please complete the linked application, and if you have any questions feel free to contact an officer:
(Discord preferred):
Miliia - Discord: siliia - Battlenet: Miliia#1465
Eksor - Discord: illomyn - Battlenet: Eksor#1730

looks sick

Still looking for some pumpers

pumpers pumpers

I filled out the application but I wanted to add something in. I know I have no buisness applying, I’m only 5/10. However I started in a casual guild with some friends, and I was 120% more motivated than them. I was AOTC when they were only 5/10 H, so I jumped to another guild and have jumped to 2 more since. I’ve gotten 5/10 which should be 6/10 but this new guild allowed trials on a progression boss which is what brought me here. Basically I am a extremely motivated raider that has been basically pugging this entire tier. I feel I have a lot of potential but I need a home with skilled players. You guys are already CE so i felt this could be a good chance to possibly get a few runs and prove my ability before the next raid tier. Thank you for the time and good luck to you guys in the future.

Still looking for some Dps to bolster our roster.

And another one!

Again. Again.

Hey! I just recently sent my application.

Still looking for some DPS that can do mechanics while pumping. :slight_smile:

Still looking for some solid dps and a healer.

Up to the top!

We go up again!

Have a roster opening for a sick DPS war!

To the top!

Opening for an excellent HPal and a flex healer! CE experience preferred but not required!

Still looking for HPal, Flex Healer, and some RDPS!

Need a Healy pink Boi.

Any Holy Paladins want to kill Sire? Let me know!

HPal, RDPS and a Flex still needed!