[H] <Sodium> now recruiting!

H (100 accounts, 35 active raiders, one 40 man raid team)

Who are we?
We are an active World of Warcraft gaming community on [H] Yojamba. We strive to provide players with positive, inclusive and rewarding gaming experiences by being friendly, honest, and generous with fellow guildies and non-guildies. It’s important to us that every guild member feels welcome and engaged in a productive and enriching way. For the longevity of this community, it’s imperative that we build and maintain a strong reputation on the server we call home, Yojamba. We use the loot system Suicide Kings.

Who aren’t we?
We are not derogatory or discriminatory trolls in any chat channel.We are not arrogant dickheads and we do not vindictively withhold knowledge.We do not lie or mislead others and waste their time.We do not ninja loot or abuse the guild bank

Raid Times
Our primary raid night is Friday 8pm-11:30pm ST. Our secondary raid night is Sunday 8pm-11pm ST.

Discord
A lot of time and effort has been put into our discord to create a productive and organised space. We have a ‘Sodium Shop’ channel where you can buy cheap from the guild bank. We have a ‘lfg’ channel where you can search for groups with guildies for later on. We use raider-helper for raid sign-ups and item searching.

Recruiting
Raid spots are available for all exceptional players (high prio melee dps). We are also looking for a morale officer to keep up the vibe during progression raid nights (serious) and a content creator to help promote the guild with guides and other video content.

If you’re interested for more, please visit our discord: XtGJQPB
Or message me directly: Fruitah#7387
Or whisper me or any officer in-game

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fruitah (GM of Sodium)