[H] Small friend group LFG - Heavily M+ focused but looking to raid

3 friendly pals who came back to a dead guild in 9.2 looking for a new home.

Bopslave(Prot Pal/Willing to Hpal)
Ulteara(Destro/Aff Lock)
Loekii(Frost Mage)

Can link old mains we were all decently high level players in 9.0. Mostly looking for a casual guild that will progress through heroic and dabble in Mythic.

2 Likes

Hey there, our guild Chonky Cats has the same mindset your crew has in wanted to focus on AoTC and a little mythic for fun. We have plenty of people always looking to do M+ and we have a nice handful of people who not only like to achieve KSM but push keys upwards of 20s. Our guild is on Bleeding Hollow so you wouldn’t have to server transfer or anything, and we raid every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11pm server time. If you wanna know more or see our logs/chat just add my Bnet or discord!
BNET: LemonCannon#1536
DISCORD: LemonCannon#2615

Hi, check out my post ([H][Bleeding Hollow] By Design [2/8M][7/8H][Wed/Thur][Sat/Sun]) and if you’re interested, we’d love to have you.

Hey there! I am the Co-GM of Cow Udders Need Tugging and I think you guys would be a great fit! We have a solid group of M+ players who love to push keys and our raid goals are to progress in mythic but with a fun and chill raid environment (currently 6/11H).

We raid Tuesday Wednesday 7:45pm - 11pm

Feel free to message me on btag Alisa#1430 or DM me on discord Cheetah11#9254