[H] <Silent Melody> LF Raiders

Server: Laughing Skull/Auchindoun/Cho’gall
Active Hours – Afternoons to Late Evenings

- Guild Schedule -
Raid Day Mythic+ Day
Tue 9PM-12PM CST Thur 6PM-EOD CST

Raiding
We are a newly established guild looking to make a raid team for Tuesday nights 9PM-12PM CST. We currently have multiple spots to fill on our roster. We do require discord, but a mic/talking is optional.

Mythic+
We have many guildies who enjoy mythic+, and because of that, we have dedicated Thursday for running them. From low keys to 10+, Silent Melody tries to do them all. It doesn’t matter if you’re a tank, dps, or healer. We’ll fit you into a party one way or another.

About Us
Silent Melody was created with flexibility in mind. We are a group of people who strive to help each other out while also understanding that we all have lives outside of World of Warcraft. We crack jokes, talk about our opinions, and everything in between. In all honesty, I created Silent Melody for the sole purpose of creating a community where I can fall into to take a break from reality and create fun memories. So far, it has done just that. I hope Silent Melody can do the same for you.

Joining
If you would like to join our community, please fill out the linked form below. For questions or additional information, please contact me through BNET (MrPickle#11827) or in-game (Razzy-Laughing Skull)

Recruitment Form: forms.gle/oHdPvYyUQA2SDP4X8